maybe.. maybe not

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
nobody probably gives a fuck but i gotta call last night stating that i had a UPS delivery comin today and the only thing i can think of that it would be is my 360 comin back from the morgue. and if thats the case ima be hounding all you fucks for some live action.. i dont give a fuck what game it is or who you are we're gettin down god dammit

Jun 24, 2005
I hate that re-scheduling shit man. It really can set the delivery date back a bunch because UPS doesn't do shit on weekends.

My console is on its way to TX. Last scan has it departing Louisville, KY and is scheduled to arrive there on Wednesday.

Oct 5, 2004
my shits in portland.. comin up sometime this afternoon. i almost drove the 3 hours down there an picked it up myself but figured fuck it i can wait another day

Nov 7, 2002
I Though my shit broke yesterday cuz i had three red light come on but my power cord was loose and the lights were not solid they were flashing but i though my box was cooked when i called the hot line they just told me my plug most have came loose was happy as fuck.