Maxo Kream & Kream Clicc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 17, 2005
So I actually haven't listened to his music ever (downloading it tonight), but his clique was featured a lot in this 2012 documentary about SW Houston "The West."

Coming in this thread I knew he looked familiar, but couldn't place it before. The documentary is a hood documentary (think N.O. Exposed), but was really well done if you're interested and have an hour to spare.

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
man that second dude is terrible. Hook was crap too. Overall, song is OK but pretty meh.
Yeah dude kinda killed it, I didn't think the hook was bad it's just whatever. Wish it would have been just a Maxo x Ski Mask Malley song.

Malley makes pretty stereotypical trap rap type music but I dig it.

this is pretty dope. Im lookin out for this J Stash dude
J Stash is alright, I haven't really cared for much of what I head from him outside of this.

May 9, 2002
Yeah dude kinda killed it, I didn't think the hook was bad it's just whatever. Wish it would have been just a Maxo x Ski Mask Malley song.

Malley makes pretty stereotypical trap rap type music but I dig it.

J Stash is alright, I haven't really cared for much of what I head from him outside of this.
I found that Ski Mask Malley dude....i expected more to be honest. Agree pretty basic trap stuff, but like...way basic lol