Maxo Kream & Kream Clicc

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
been looking forward to this since i watched that lewisnky vid, its on the list just hella rap projects dropped in the few days

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
just peeped this video since u mentoned it in the other thread Nuttkase. good lookin, this shit is dope. cant wait to spin this shit tomorrow. im always lookin for new Houston shit.

Props: Nuttkase

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Yeah Maxo has a good chance of getting some shine I think. Him and the Kream Clicc dudes are Crips and really out there in the streets so I hope he gets up out of there with his music before that shit catches up with him.

Here is the video for Whitney Houston off the album too.

It was the first song I heard by him when I saw the video posted on some blog, I forget which one, and it made me look up the rest of his music.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
im tired of people that aint form houston stealing that screwed up sound with the 3d color videos and the x's replacing letters in sentences and the black and white slow motion HD shots never see no lean in the video, but they sippin 40s or some stupid siht... and its always like its some screwed up shit, no chopping but just slowed up sounding, shit annoys the fuck out of me it started with ASAP and raider klan (as far as the new niggas stealing the sound) and then everyone started biting that shit like it was open fuckin season damn near is a whole new genre of rap now with spark master tape & rob banks to some degree, i respect this shit SO MUCH MORE cuz its from texas.

im gonna check the album out and any other videos i liked the first song but like i said real shit im getting tired of seeing that same ole shit in the videos

anyone got rar or zip links, i see the datpiff one and shit i just like direct links

Last edited:

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
Damn it the edit god @Gas One made my post pretty irrelevant after the fact haha.

Here you go though breh.

https://www.mediafire.com/?lyyw136f0xymefa
ha ha you know how i do. lolol

thanks for the link bro!

and yeah i like spark master tape, i feel like they wear all them masks cuz they know they look nerdy lmao i could be wrong though but yeah ive just noticed this certain sound lately is becoming the big thing. i want them to stick with the new 'lets take it back to 1993' trillmatic shit, i like that sound better.

but if people stopped putting out that type of screwed hipster shit entirely id prolly be like :'( so it is what it is. but the videos be all the same to me. would like to see some sort of new sort of visuals to go along with the sound but i guess it is what it is right? influences breed new music and you rright as long as it sounds good fuck it.

listening to quicc strikes now

Last edited: