maury povich

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 13, 2002
That shit is funny! It's amazing to me how many dumb bitches get on this show and say "YOU KNOW YOU THA DADDY" and then start cryin' when they're wrong. It's even worse when they can't even remember how many dudes dropped the baby batter in their cooch during a two week period to even narrow down the possibilites of who the dad is. LMFAO!!

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
What I don't get: If they know that the man is not the dad, and they know they are gonna get clowned on national TV and throw themselves on the ground, why do they wear low rise pants and thongs?

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

Dana Dane said:
What I don't get: If they know that the man is not the dad, and they know they are gonna get clowned on national TV and throw themselves on the ground, why do they wear low rise pants and thongs?
also, why did that lady have to go on national TV to tell the dude? So other people can see him get humiliated. I mean I can understand some people goin on there (somewhat, cuz I know i would never go) so they can get help but there is no help comin in this case...why go on national tv? Tell dude in private so he can make his decision and dont have to deal with all the stress from everybody n they momma knowin too.

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

mrrocnron said:
That shh is funny when they say " I am 110% sure he's the father" for the 12th time. hahahhahahahahhahahah
haha, i feel fucked up for laughin but cant help it. Hopefully people can watch and learn from these idiots..

Dana Dane

RIP Vallejo Kid
May 3, 2002
SiKHMaDe said:
also, why did that lady have to go on national TV to tell the dude? So other people can see him get humiliated. I mean I can understand some people goin on there (somewhat, cuz I know i would never go) so they can get help but there is no help comin in this case...why go on national tv? Tell dude in private so he can make his decision and dont have to deal with all the stress from everybody n they momma knowin too.
I think they do it for a couple reasons....#1- No one is gonna beat a bitch ass on national tv....#2- Paternity Tests aren't cheap unless you go on one of them shows and have the show pay for it.

Aug 9, 2002
what's funny is when they find out that the dude is not the father, the chicks always do the same routine, run backstage and throw themselves on the floor. hilarious!

Jan 23, 2007
I feel bad for these dudes comin on this show cuz now everyone kno they done fucked up and dipped they chips into some sour cream pussy...I dont think i ever seen a hot bitch on this show...but fuk it
"tell me when to go
tell me when to go" haha

Arson

Long live the KING!!!!
May 7, 2002
Ive seen a few fine ones, they always be like "you the only one i been wit, im 100% sure" then when its not dude, they like "oh I know who it is" likes its nothing.

Jan 23, 2007
Arson said:
Ive seen a few fine ones, they always be like "you the only one i been wit, im 100% sure" then when its not dude, they like "oh I know who it is" likes its nothing.

dam lyin ass sluts lol...
but lets not hate instead lets take time to thank all these fine wonderful ho's, these skanks and skeezers, and cumbucket whores all across the nation for bringing us so much joy and laughter, giving us hours upon hours of entertainment...from the bottom of my heart I thank you all...and in closing
"I AM NOT THE FATHER"

Aug 8, 2004
hahaha...was there even a reason for them to take the test. 2 white people wit a black baby, and dude never thought sumthin fishy was goin on???

i couldnt help but laughin the entire time at that vid.

28g w/o the bag

politically incorrect
Jan 18, 2003
metro's jurisdiction
siccness.net
mrrocnron said:
That shh is funny when they say " I am 110% sure he's the father" for the 12th time. hahahhahahahahhahahah
lolllll

i remember this one broad damn near fucked the whole state of alabama... she was on the show like 13 times and brought 8-12 dudes on the show each time to get tested, and i don't think the bitch ever found the father... some funny ass shit

28 of the dudes who got tested did the crip walk on stage when they found out they're not the father

::