Matrix 4 & 5

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 23, 2009
I'm not sure what they're thinking with this, but was 3 was already horrible...this just doesn't make sense.

Keanu Reeves reveals that the Wachowskis have written script treatments for two sequels.

Well this one came out of left-field. While attending a U.K. event to promote latest film Henry's Crime, Keanu Reeves revealed that the Wachowskis are planning two more Matrix movies.

According to AICN, Reeves met with the Wachowskis over Christmas, at which time they announced that they had "completed work on a two-picture script treatment that would see him return to the world of The Matrix as Neo."

The pair have already met with James Cameron to discuss the potential use of 3D, with Keanu claiming that they will be looking to shoot a movie that will revolutionise the action genre in the same way the original did.

The team will apparently talk again once the Wachowskis have finished work on their long-gestating adaptation of Cloud Atlas, but this is certainly exciting news for fans of the franchise.

http://movies.ign.com/articles/114/1145599p1.html

Jun 3, 2002
www.aod-org.com
i watched all 3 matrix movies in a row not too long ago, they all seemed to fit together

i dont understand the hate for matrix 2 and 3
Part 1 - is still the best IMO ( like most people ) just about a perfect movie.

Part 2 - was still good, but it did not have that dark vibe that the first movie possessed, the action scenes were unreal, and it was interesting to dive deeper into the world of the matrix and how things worked on a deeper level ( especially about the architect and who the orical really is ) but because of the lighter tone of the movie it lost a bit that specialness to me.

Part 3 - I hated when I first watched it, and more than anything I hated how the movie ended I remember sitting in the movie theater thinking to myself this cannot be how the ended this trilogy???? Now years later and watching the the 3rd movie a couple more times I like it more ( the ending is still garbage to me ) but I can respect the fact that this movie is about the battle to keep Zion from the robots. The action is well done, but it so far from where the first movie began that I could not grasp it for what it was the first time I watched it. Again though the ending was one of the worst I have ever seen in a movie and really ruined the trilogy for alot of people.

Jan 18, 2006
nothing worse then watching part 2 and it having such a stupid ending only to be followed by to be continued which is why u don't film them at the same time or right after eachother, its a total fail when u take 5 years or whatever to release the sequel or whatever and the public already knows part 3 will be released right after.

The visuals on the new ones better be amazing with a great script or don't even bother

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
All they needed was the OG and the animatrix, but that wouldn't even be necessary if the 2nd & 3rd weren't so convoluted that they had to come back and fill in holes in the story caused by the sequels.