Matic Lee On Sickology

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 17, 2006
500 is a damn good price if you are seriouse about having someone on an album you are doing. niggas like kanye go for like what 40 grand. i know record labels pa most of that money to the artist. but if your an indy person and you want someone bad enough $500 isn't alot at all.

LoFa

Sicc OG
Jun 26, 2007
Well the best thing you can do is have an open and unbiased person hear it and see what they think...
That's what I'm saying, I rather you keep it real. Write what you feel...if the album's on some depressive shit..then so be it. If it's how you feel..then so fucking what? Ya dig?

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
Lol is it true a tech feature is 10 g's? thats what i heard from around the way..

Cus my homies were gonna collab with him before everready and his price then was 5 gs and then everready and killer boosted his feature price up.. If anyone knows, lemme know..

Jride

Sicc OG
Dec 24, 2008
Heh.. Id never pay it.. Even though itd be crazy to get him on a track.. But I couldnt pay 10g's to someone to email me a 16.. Hahaha.. Thats why I laugh at all these underground artists (not gonna mention any names) but they fork out all this money to get big underground names on their record when they suck themselves, people only buy their record for the features..and if Tech wasnt on the song, It wouldnt be worth listening to... So its just promotion so that when someone searches on itunes for "tech n9ne", their track will pop up. But if I wanted to do a track with someone, it would be some shit just to have for myself and other people to enjoy... Thats like me wanting to get on a track with Lil Wayne (even though I hate him with a passion) just because I know that tens of thousands of motherfuckers will hear my track and it will boost my name.. I think people should make their name themselves without collabs.. But props to Tech for makin his hu$tle.

Dec 7, 2007
www.myspace.com
I just heard something from somone but not saying who so that way people dont twist shit up like they do but Just heard that Matic is signing with Strange and will put out an album anyone no if it is true? I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU MATIC GOOD LUCK IF IT IS TRUE BRO!!!

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
I just heard something from somone but not saying who so that way people dont twist shit up like they do but Just heard that Matic is signing with Strange and will put out an album anyone no if it is true? I HOPE THE BEST FOR YOU MATIC GOOD LUCK IF IT IS TRUE BRO!!!
lol ..fuck no....unless there is another Matic Lee that i don't know about...