Matic Lee On Sickology

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
yea man.....this rap shit is driving me nuts...as well as financial shit....all my songs i have recorded for doa sound like im whining or depressed or angry about my situation...and i feel like with all the work i have put in i should have something to show for it and that is coming out in my music

Rezin

Sicc OG
Feb 28, 2008
yea man.....this rap shit is driving me nuts...as well as financial shit....all my songs i have recorded for doa sound like im whining or depressed or angry about my situation...and i feel like with all the work i have put in i should have something to show for it and that is coming out in my music
Just write what ya feel and it will all be good. Thats when I do some of my best song writing is when I get into them moods.

Think about people like eminem. He was broke as fuck and just lost his wife around the time he made slim shady LP. Think if he woulda just gave up. But ya man, do what ya gotta do, I like your music and I got a lotta friends hooked on to ya too, one of my friends only likes Tech as far as rap goes but I burnt him Gun club and told him to just listen to it and he dug a good 5-6 songs from it so ya obviously got somethin/.

Oct 25, 2006
Being a fan of Tech, I don't see how you can think that rapping about your feelings and life are the wrong way to go...

Feb 11, 2008
www.myspace.com
http://www.myspace.com/wikedwood

Look at what these fools just sent me....

go from the bottom to the top to read it..

im in soo much of a better mood now...i gotta keep rappin..

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: Jan 7, 2009 10:51 AM

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahaha
UR MAJOR>>>>>>>
lo
im dying....

lol well get D12 then...... if u were so major u wouldn't be on my myspace askin me for a feature,............. no offence

by the way google me ......lol

no offence..lol

im fuckin wit yalll keep grinding....

Date: Jan 7, 2009 7:39 PM

we straight dude. i could get almost half of d12 for 500 bones... no offence... i mean we pretty major.
Date: Jan 7, 2009 10:51 AM

features are 500

Date: Jan 7, 2009 12:34 AM

I GOTTA TRACK ON OUR NEW ALBUM I SERIOUSLY WANNA GET YOU ON HOMIE... WHAT YA THINK? LEMME KNOW