Master P's Impala on Ebay

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 7, 2006
My '69 caprice has original power windows and seats and vaccuum door locks. I didn't even know they made power seats in '69.

EDIT:
there are power seat options from the 50's...impala is sport edition, caprice is the lux edition of the same cars

And I can tell you from the offset of the rear wheel that this car has at least the forwarded rear axle which probably means it has the Impala trim.
U could be correct..but the car is lifted, which moves the tires forward

I like this car much more when it was chameleon

DJ Mark 7

djmark7.com
Jul 18, 1977
www.djmark7.com
Jesus folks, the title will say CAPRICE/SS or something to the like. The 94-96 "Impala" was considered a package, not a model when it first came out.

Like Arson said, it's all in the codes. The main one you wanna look for on the inside of the trunk is the code that says "WX3". That's the true sign.

Jul 21, 2002
Oklahoma
www.youtube.com
I had the 96. Crazy clean when I got it and treated me well but it was a magnet for bad luck. Someone stomped on the roof like Michael Jackson in the "the way you make me feel" video, and I wish I was joking. Slashed the tires, throw raw eggs all over. It got broken in to twice in 2 seperate incidents. Always attracting bad attention. Had weird and odd problems right before I sold it but I still sold it for more than I probably should've gotten for it. I'll get another one someday

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
U could be correct..but the car is lifted, which moves the tires forward
Mother fucker, I am correct. It does not move the rear axle 3/4 of an inch forward in the exact spot that Impala's have been rolled from the factory floor with. Lifting that car without proper packaging would not leave those wheels right there. They would be jammed up against the fender much further and would require cutting of the rear fender well for proper fitment.

Listen, if all you do is stare at these cars at car shows, be they lifted, lowered, slammed, bagged, etc. you begin recognizing where certain angles fall into place on tons of cars with the same type of aftermarket features.

This is and was sold as an Impala SS. The capital letter "P" in the VIN number is the smoking gun.

The fact that the don't-know's are still hyping up the "lies" and "perpetration" of the title shows that you really aren't hearing out what I'm saying. I've owned my Impala for 5 years and have spent more hours staring at them and reading about their idiosyncrasies than you have masturbated to Priya Rai in iCandy on the Siccness.

Sep 7, 2006
Mother fucker, I am correct. It does not move the rear axle 3/4 of an inch forward in the exact spot that Impala's have been rolled from the factory floor with. Lifting that car without proper packaging would not leave those wheels right there. They would be jammed up against the fender much further and would require cutting of the rear fender well for proper fitment.

Listen, if all you do is stare at these cars at car shows, be they lifted, lowered, slammed, bagged, etc. you begin recognizing where certain angles fall into place on tons of cars with the same type of aftermarket features.

This is and was sold as an Impala SS. The capital letter "P" in the VIN number is the smoking gun.

The fact that the don't-know's are still hyping up the "lies" and "perpetration" of the title shows that you really aren't hearing out what I'm saying. I've owned my Impala for 5 years and have spent more hours staring at them and reading about their idiosyncrasies than you have masturbated to Priya Rai in iCandy on the Siccness.
First off fish titties...the rear wheels wells are cut. bubble Imp and caps both have the wheels forward of center. And lifting the rear of any RWD GM will move the wheels forward. Maybe u should stare at ur caprice, i mean imp some more