Master p or Silk The Shocker??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
sumthin about no limit advertising 100 new releseas inside every cd, made me want to buy all their shit, i think i was young and the bright colored cds mesmerizes me too.......i still bump charge it 2 da game,ice cream man, im bout it and foolish, i got the hook up soundtrascks and soulja slims shit.....but i tried listnin to da last don awhile ago "IM LOOKIN FOR A THUG GIRL!!"...what kind of shit is that
haha co-sign!

caff

Sicc OG
May 10, 2002
silkk first album (the shocker) was the shit. hits like Why homies had to die, my car, i represent were hot tracks.

Apr 20, 2003
Fuck Silkk, that fool is the sorriest Miller brother! C-Murder would toast the mofo........ I ain't gonna lie P was dropping coo cuts in the mid and late 90's, after that his rapping career went down the toilet!

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Fuck Silkk, that fool is the sorriest Miller brother! C-Murder would toast the mofo........ I ain't gonna lie P was dropping coo cuts in the mid and late 90's, after that his rapping career went down the toilet!
yup, at that point p started rhyming the same words in every song 2 the point every verse was the same. husalah duz that now.

Dec 3, 2003
YAWL NIGGAZ IN THA BAY STILL THINK P OWE YAWL SUMTHIN, GET OVA IT BCUZ HE DON'T. HE GAVE PLENTY OF NIGGAZ IN THA BAY AH CHANCE & NATIONWIDE SHINE THAT MANY OF THEM NIGGAZ HAVEN'T SEEN SINCE THEN & WEN HE MOVED BACK DOWN SOUTH, P GAVE THA SAME OPPORTUNITY 2 THA NIGGAZ DOWN THERE. 4 THA NIGGAZ NOT UNDASTAND'N THAT YAWL SUM HOES, GENERATE YAWL OWN HUSTLE & QUIT HAV'N AH BITTER BEER FACE BOUT SUM SHIT THAT HAPPEN'D IN THA 90'S

Apr 13, 2008
master p made some quality music but i never fucked with silkk da shocker rapping like somebody you might have went to school with but they weren't really sick. everybody has an opinion on master p and that shit though especially bay niggas.

ALL BOUT CHICKEN

Allez Les Bleus 🌟🌟
Feb 27, 2006
Paris, France
www.fubuoverstock.com
i agree 100%.

i thought silkk was cool, but he was definitely the weakest miller brother.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
c'mon yall tripping master p put on 1 of the best rappers of our generation when he introduced the world to the lyrical artist that is bavgate.