Master P & J prince

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 10, 2002
YA ITS WEIRD, EVER SINCE P FOUND OUT ABOUT RAP A LOT AND YUK HATIN ON HIM CUASE HE SHOWED NO LOVE. HE STARTING TO SHOW LOVE SO THAT EVERYONE LOVES HIM AGAIN CUASE YUK AND RAP A LOT RUIEND P'S RAPPIN CARREER, NOBOYD RESPECT THAT NIGGA P NO MORE. THE NEW ROMEO IS SLAPPIN BUT WHO WANTS TO HEAR SOME KID RAP ABOUT HIS LIFE. AND TALK ABOUT WHAT HE GOT. I WILL GIVE CREDIT TO ROMEO, HE STEPPED HIS GAME UP. I DONT THINK GUTTAR MUSIC WILL BLOW UP THUOGH. THEY NEED GOOD ARTIST FROM THE BAY LIKE CLYDE CARSON YA BOY, BAILEY. GAME MAKIN ALL THE GOOD MOVES TO START A HUGE LABEL WITH TALENTED ARTIST. P TRIES TO SIGN A BUNCH OF KIDS AND RAPPERS THAT DONT KNOW ABOUT THE GAME. PEACE

Jan 23, 2006
YUK DID SHIT ON HIM QUITE A FEW TIMES BUT MASTER-P KNOWS THE BUSINESS BETTER THAN MOST RAPPERS AND WILL ALWAYS MAKE MONEY. UNFORTUNATELY ALOT OF THE MONEY HE'S MADE IN THE PAST HAS BEEN AT HIS OWN ARTISTS EXPENSE.

S.V

Sicc OG
Jan 10, 2006
www.wontstoprecords.com
Wont Stop Records the New Generation of Independent CEO's send props out 2 all that done it and done it well, from the south east and Shoreview Shan here doin this shit 4 the West Coast Bay Area 2 be specific. Hunters Point in The buildin 4 life. Watch out 4 This Wont Stop movement 2 stamp or mark in this Rap Shit. Bay Area Stand Up We Here I got Us. Master P a Icon he layed the blueprint out 4 niggas such as myself 2 be succesfull. And did it in are own back yard on Bay Area soil. Its time 4 the Bay 2 creat are own Master P's. And thats what im chasin Wont Stop on mine.

GHP

Sicc OG
Jul 21, 2002
no could ever knock Master Ps hustle thats for sure, I think he could come back and be a factor again if he just stayed away from rapping and just put his big money into deserving artists projects. Shit I think this is actually the perfect time for P to start making moves again with all that funny style shit going on with Cash Money lol

He can get the Bay and the N.O crackin again, theres still alot of underground talant down in New Orleans as well. He needs to get Juvie and Skip on the team, couple of select bay area rappers and it. With DJ Pimps ties with P I'm surprized he hasn't signed AP9 yet. That would be interesting, I just wouldn't want to see P trying to fuck with the weak ass production hes been fucking with, with the money hes got he can get better