Marty Macphly Interview (Video)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
I remember someone in another thread was saying that he was "a weirdo".
lmao

that was me
i fully stand by that statement. even after watching that interview.

i don't know that nigga or nothin so i dont speak from no first hand experience, but he is from mars.

and thats a good thing, he probably is one of my favorite rappers in sd right now as far as wordplay dude just says hilarious shit i laugh about 2 days later

i remember when i was tryna find his albums way back in the day and his myspace had songs for like 3 dollars a pop i was like lol i guess ill have to wait for the album for 10 then, nevermind

anyways yeah i sho aint normal so that was more of a shout out

Jul 29, 2008
I know alot of his homies, and I have never met him.. but I remember you said something to his lyrics "like a team of mr t's"... hahaha, I agree wid you though.. he being saying shit that makes me laugh.

that video interview is hilarious too.

May 18, 2009
I see the homie Phly,let his personality loose on the siccness 1 time......but dont get it twisted the homie got that heat that some of these cats wish they had......Stay tuned 4that POPSTARS album with....BOSSMAN HOGG,BIG JUNE,AND MARTY McPHLY.....COMING SOON.......Like the homie said hes on that MAFIA TIES album COMING SOON,The Bloody Money mixtape Coming soon and we about 2 start working on this NEW project called YOGPz with PHLY,LIL PEP,Lil J BICK,T SIXX,G BRACKIN,and Da siccness's own A.T its a album with a lot of them GPM YGz all over it and catch PHLY on that....LK...MR.INSTIGATOR pt.2 album coming later on this year........

that line was from Lil Sleep (r.i.p.) on da 2nd verse of mafia slide ..
YEA I KNO, THATT THE ONLY VERSE THAT POPPED IN MY HEAD WHEN I POSTED THE LINK. MACPHLY ON THE 1ST VERSE "MARTY MACPHLY AND BRACK 2 THA FUTURE"

U GOT ANY OF THAT HEAVY HITTER SHIT? LIKE THIS SONG, "YOU'z A BITCH" & "NASTY BITCH" I CHOPPED IT UP WIT CHAUNCY P A WHILE AGO HE SAID HE STILL HAD ALL THAT SHIT WAS WAS GONNA PUT IT ALL ON 1 DISC .. AND WAS IT A GROUP THAT USED THE NAME "NBA"? I KNOW IT MEANT NIGGAS BANGIN ALDERLY BUT ON IMEEM THEY BE USUIN IT AS THE NAME OF A GROUP

Jul 18, 2004
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
YEA I KNO, THATT THE ONLY VERSE THAT POPPED IN MY HEAD WHEN I POSTED THE LINK. MACPHLY ON THE 1ST VERSE "MARTY MACPHLY AND BRACK 2 THA FUTURE"

U GOT ANY OF THAT HEAVY HITTER SHIT? LIKE THIS SONG, "YOU'z A BITCH" & "NASTY BITCH" I CHOPPED IT UP WIT CHAUNCY P A WHILE AGO HE SAID HE STILL HAD ALL THAT SHIT WAS WAS GONNA PUT IT ALL ON 1 DISC .. AND WAS IT A GROUP THAT USED THE NAME "NBA"? I KNOW IT MEANT NIGGAS BANGIN ALDERLY BUT ON IMEEM THEY BE USUIN IT AS THE NAME OF A GROUP
i got all that shit on my old computer ..used 2 slap bak in the days 04'-06'

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
'when your around your homies youre the hardest/how ironic home is where the heart is'

lmao.

dude just makes funny ass fuckin pop references that i think only i catch (or im overanalyzing)

like dude calling himself mayor phly at one point

i couldnt help but think that was from