Mars: Live Footage

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 3, 2008
Mars was badass live at hallowicked, i'd like to see the video anyways. Thats all i was talkin about on the way home was mar's set. But the people i went with are those type of people that ONLY listen to psychopathic shit.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
Mars was badass live at hallowicked, i'd like to see the video anyways. Thats all i was talkin about on the way home was mar's set. But the people i went with are those type of people that ONLY listen to psychopathic shit.
Time to get new friends then, because those guys are hypocrites. I bet they set around and bitch about people that wont give Psychopathic a chance, then they turn around and do the same thing.

Jul 22, 2008
www.youtube.com
I fourced my ex while we were still dating to listen to it but I got pissed off and said that music representedwhat I wanted to do to people, then I pulled a knife on her as a joke but she screamed and called the police >.<

Jul 3, 2007
i'm sure he didn't mean don't be friends with them strictly cuz of that.. why not make new friends that actually have something in common with you? A good portion of my friends listen to the same music as me.. and we get a long great.. some have different tastes.. and.. its okay.. but i hate going to shows with them.. cuz they NEVER understand what i'm talkin' about...

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
I let people listen to Mars, Malice, Necro, etc... Some people ain't into it. Different strokes different folks. Some people ain't versatile yet. Others never will be with music. Being in the Navy everyone from different regions. So they on whatever they grew up around. West Coast. East Coast. Midwest. South. What's classic here they never even heard of there so we expand and grow. Trading culture.