Mars LIVE footage on You Tube

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I fucking hate Superman. He has too many powers, and is lame as fuck. I mean, how the fuck are we seriously supposed to believe his glasses and non slicked back hair hides his identity?

Batman is the only real comic I still read. Marvel went all manga, and looks kiddie and retarded. DC has a bunch of homos in their super hero squad (except Batman and the Green Lantern).

Jul 3, 2007
Batman's car was cooler.. so was his house..wait.. batman.. was a rich man.. superman was a working class man.. screw em both!! I'm goin' with SPIDERMAN.. cuz he's so HOOD.. soo poor.. bit by a spider and shit.. yeah.. SPIDERMAN is where its at... who is spawn?

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Todd McFaralane's best known character and possibly the best work he has and will ever do.

The comic comes off on a real tip in a way. Spawn deals with all kinds like child molesters, murderers, rapist, tramps, hellspawn, demons, angels, the government, assassins, Clown, cyborgs, etc... It's like a disturbed persons wet dream...

Favorite character from the series though is Chapel by far because he killed Spawn when he was still a human still.

I have a large collection of Spawn comics at home.

Jun 22, 2004
No disrespect to Mars but I can't stand watching a live show where the MC has his own audio playing in the background. To me that isn't a performance. If I wanted to listen to the audio I'd just play the cd and not waste money on a show ticket. Just my opinion.

Jul 3, 2007
No disrespect to Mars but I can't stand watching a live show where the MC has his own audio playing in the background. To me that isn't a performance. If I wanted to listen to the audio I'd just play the cd and not waste money on a show ticket. Just my opinion.
*LOOKS AROUND* NOPE.. NO ONE ASKED FOR YOUR OPINION....:beard:

I PERSONALLY DON'T MIND IF ARTISTS PLAY THEIR AUDIO IN THE BACKGROUND.. HALF THE ARTISTS I LISTEN TO ARE MOSTLY ALCOHOLICS.. I UNDERSTAND MORE WHEN THE AUDIO IS PLAYIN.. *SHRUGS*

DIFFERENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOLKS..

Feb 23, 2003
GOOD SHIT MARS... MARS MUST BE EATIN GOOD HOMIE PUT ON SOME WEIGHT... LOL THATS WHEN YOU KNOW HE MAKIN CHIPS LOL..

Mars

Serial Killer / Rapist
Sep 14, 2002
Pittsburg, CA
www.madinsanity.com
The majority of the clubs I've played at across the United States have stage monitors that suck. You cant hear your vocals from the stage, but the crowd can. Thats what MOST rappers perform that way. Plus, most of the tracks on my show tape are from Mars Attacks. The sessions to those files were lost long ago when Menacide's hard drive took a shit on him. Thats the only way I could perform them even if I wanted to just do it over the instrumentals.