Mars' Cousin Arrested ;)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
Why 2011? At least I'm in the Navy. 2 years in SD and then who know how long somewhere else. Probably a 1 year IA after this to the Middle East. At least thats what I hope then last two years spent overseas.

What I need is some overseas pussy. Swedish pussy.

Apr 17, 2007
I've been in a little under a year and a half and sometimes they can come up with the most retarded shit I've ever heard of. Like they always look for the hardest way of doing something.

Jan 31, 2003
I dunno if she just picked a random year or not, but the Mayans predicted the world would end in 2012. They had the most disturbingly accurate calendar system of anyone in the world and it ends during that year.

On a sidenote, when I was in the loony bin many years ago, they wanted us to make 'goals' for every day. Retarded inane shit like "brush my teeth, write a story, take my meds, take a shit," stuff like that. Naturally I got tired of this quick. I recognized that it's illegal for them not to respect my religious beliefs, no matter what they are, so I put my superb bullshitting skills to work and managed to talk my way into them believing I was of the Mayan religion, and that it was against this religion to make goals. Of course none of them knew jack shit about mayans (admittedly neither did I at that point) and by law they had to respect my religious beliefs, no matter how ridiculous, so I would sit back with my arms crossed and a huge grin while everyone else made these fucking idiotic goal lists every morning.

I had this going for a good 4 or 5 days until they called my mom and asked her about it and she laughed and told them the truth.

Mar 14, 2007
I dunno if she just picked a random year or not, but the Mayans predicted the world would end in 2012. They had the most disturbingly accurate calendar system of anyone in the world and it ends during that year.

On a sidenote, when I was in the loony bin many years ago, they wanted us to make 'goals' for every day. Retarded inane shit like "brush my teeth, write a story, take my meds, take a shit," stuff like that. Naturally I got tired of this quick. I recognized that it's illegal for them not to respect my religious beliefs, no matter what they are, so I put my superb bullshitting skills to work and managed to talk my way into them believing I was of the Mayan religion, and that it was against this religion to make goals. Of course none of them knew jack shit about mayans (admittedly neither did I at that point) and by law they had to respect my religious beliefs, no matter how ridiculous, so I would sit back with my arms crossed and a huge grin while everyone else made these fucking idiotic goal lists every morning.

I had this going for a good 4 or 5 days until they called my mom and asked her about it and she laughed and told them the truth.
Sorry to correct the correcter, but no Mayans have admitted that the world will end, they admitted there will be a change and the calendar just starts over again, its the conspiracy psychos think the world will end

Mar 22, 2007
I think the both of you made better decisions on the hair style. I just don't like long hair, I couldn't stand it. When I see someone with long hair (a man) I automatically think "this guys a fucking child molester"... but then again.. We're on the MIR board..
Hmmm I did have hair past my shoulders:cheeky:

It felt good like your were one of the three musketeers sometimes