Mars' Cousin Arrested ;)

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
SEMINOLE, Fla. - A former cheerleader for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers who was proposed to on the reality TV show "The Bachelor" was accused of punching a man she lives with in the mouth, authorities said.

Mary Delgado was taken into custody just after midnight Wednesday on a battery charge and was under the influence of alcohol when she was arrested, according to a police affidavit.

Delgado received a proposal on the show in 2004 from professional bass fisherman Byron Velvick. The two appeared together Tuesday in a special episode of "The Bachelor" called "After the Final Rose."

The police affidavit does not name Delgado's fiance, but says the pair have lived together "as a family" for the last three years. According to sheriff officials, Delgado was released Wednesday afternoon

Apr 17, 2007
Ha, The military ID picture, well the first one at least. The knowledge that for 3 months your going to be screamed at and have almost no luxury at all, the fact that you haven't slept in what seems like forever, and having just been stripped of anything remotely civilian. Then they take your picture.

Jun 8, 2004
www.myspace.com
I think the both of you made better decisions on the hair style. I just don't like long hair, I couldn't stand it. When I see someone with long hair (a man) I automatically think "this guys a fucking child molester"... but then again.. We're on the MIR board..

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
We all shold have kept our hair. I'm growing mine back and then some. Some chick said if I grow my hair back out and my facial hair I can get into her panties.

Jun 2011 - Enlistment Over
July 2011 - 2014 - Recovery
2014 - Guranteed Pussy