Mars continues bitching at me to post...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 17, 2007
MACdaddy420 seems like the kinda chick that will bitch about everything. Like I mean if something isn't how she likes it. Just my two cents.

She's just mad because she never got to play Oregon trail as a kid........ Its sad really.
SICK GAME!!!

Jul 4, 2007
MACdaddy420 seems like the kinda chick that will bitch about everything. Like I mean if something isn't how she likes it. Just my two cents.

She's just mad because she never got to play Oregon trail as a kid........ Its sad really.
SICK GAME!!!
Actually...I could really care less if things didnt go my way. I'm just a bitch...and was giving Tipsy a hard time about how gay her thread started off.

Oh yes! believe me...im insanely jealous that I didnt get to play that game =( oh so sad.

NOT

Jan 31, 2003
If you haven't played Oregon Trail, you must have been born in like 1992, 1993. Which means if I were you I'd heavily consider investing in a chastity belt and bending at the knees to pick anything up off the ground if you wish to continue to be here and not get molested.

Apr 17, 2007
Actually...I could really care less if things didnt go my way. I'm just a bitch...and was giving Tipsy a hard time about how gay her thread started off.

Oh yes! believe me...im insanely jealous that I didnt get to play that game =( oh so sad.

NOT
This thread went off topic pretty much as soon as it was posted and as for not playing the game.......wow way to make a 19 year old feel old.

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
The game is really before most of your time... It came out when I was in first or second grade and I'll be 24 in April.

Jul 4, 2007
I cant even remember shit from back then. I was born in 90...

My shrink said due to things that happened to me back then, i blocked out my childhood memories....cept for the bad ones...

:(