Mars continues bitching at me to post...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Jul 4, 2007
MUCH! I actually discovered a second bathroom in my boyfriends house. LOL ive lived here for a year and didnt know this shit. So i ended up taking a bath. I always thought that door at the end of the house led to hell...IT ENDED UP BEING MY HEAVEN!

DFDoom

Definition Supervillain
Feb 15, 2007
Yay! I'm so glad.

PS I hope your man gets... that problem somehow someday, and gets a fuckin' clue.

Jul 4, 2007
Memories of life turn into one bad memory after another. I takes work to remember something nice.

Like first love, kissing in the rain, going to jail, etc... Stuff like that.
aww someone said something with emotion in here! LOL

I cant remember shit from the day i was born until...well...i still have trouble remembering shit from yesterday...

Jul 4, 2007
Yay! I'm so glad.

PS I hope your man gets... that problem somehow someday, and gets a fuckin' clue.
it all worked out really. He finally went to work, and is in dying pain from actually doing something and building muscle. Not to mention he called me fat this morning so i slapped him in the face ^.^

Sep 1, 2004
www.madinsanity.com
aww someone said something with emotion in here! LOL

I cant remember shit from the day i was born until...well...i still have trouble remembering shit from yesterday...
Emotion? Oh No's.

I'm just saying for me. I can remember like every bad thing that ever happened. From slicing the back of my throat with a knife to slamming my arm in a car door as a kid trying to get some cheerios then being out there for like an hour stuck because no one knew i was out there so no one came to help. Being cuffed and going to Juvi. Going to the hospital over suicidal issues. What it felt like to hear a bitch I liked tell me she was kissing on other guys. making my mom cry because she cares, but doesn't know how to deal with me. Every single time I thought my girlfriend could be possibly pregnant. Fighting a MF on the bus. Someone at school running my head into the wall because he could not deal with the shit I had to say. Busting my brothers lips with a pipe. Going to a stip club full of mommies that was disgusting. Fighting my father. My thumb being fractured during a confrontation. Punching holes in walls and breaking doors off the hinges. Stepping bare foot on a rusted nail. Almost getting smashed in the head with a broken glass. It goes on and on.

Good shit? or just anything at all?

Apr 17, 2007
I cant even remember shit from back then. I was born in 90...

My shrink said due to things that happened to me back then, i blocked out my childhood memories....cept for the bad ones...

:(
Sounds like an excuse for trying to get pity from people.....
Everyone says they have a fucked up childhood....well not everyone but most people. Then from what I've seen and experienced for myself they grow up and realize either that there childhood wasn't that bad or...... they kill themselves.

Jul 4, 2007
Sounds like an excuse for trying to get pity from people.....
Everyone says they have a fucked up childhood....well not everyone but most people. Then from what I've seen and experienced for myself they grow up and realize either that there childhood wasn't that bad or...... they kill themselves.
I dont want anyones pity. I was simply stating i dont remember anything from my childhood. Take the stick outta your ass

And just because someones childhood is shitty doesnt mean they have to kill themselves. some people just move on with life. Plus there's no comparing childhoods, because nobodys is the same.

Jul 3, 2007
My childhood was great.. i had a pony.. well it wasn't my pony..but i sure did pretend like it was.. i had everything i ever asked for... and i only cried when i was physically hurt.. then i grew up.. and my life is not so much carefree...*sadface*

Jul 4, 2007
Ponys<3

See theres one thing I remember. My brother was riding a pony when he was 7. He got kicked off and broke his nose and shit...The funny part is, about a month after going to the hospital, my brother went in for a check up im guessing, and i went with him and my mom. They found horse shit jammed into his gums and nose...ewie yes?

Apr 17, 2007
I dont want anyones pity. I was simply stating i dont remember anything from my childhood. Take the stick outta your ass

And just because someones childhood is shitty doesnt mean they have to kill themselves. some people just move on with life. Plus there's no comparing childhoods, because nobodys is the same.
Of course you don't.

I'm pretty sure also that I stated a alternative to killing yourself which sounded a lot like moving on.

Your right nobodies childhoods are the same, I was just giving information from my experiences and the people around me.