Mark Ass Sausage.......lol

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

BAMMER

Siccness Gray Hair
Apr 25, 2002
Auburn Wa
www.dawgman.com
Somebody on here used that term.......and it just popped in my head today,and I been usin it on everybody.LMMFAO

Was it Lee's shit......He got the funniest lingo

Hyomiez
TALKIN ABOUT JAWS,MECHANICAL SHIT
RIC FLAIR CLOWNS

But none as good as "Mark Ass Sausage":cheeky:

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
lee aint no competition for lim.....they both got different kind of styles....haha i remember that shit....everyone use that word after that...

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

DAMN!

this aint no board for who got the best clownz

stop waistin errbodyz fuccin time

V

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
  • V

V

ight bitch
i wouldnt have said ishh if, when you found out who said it n shut the fucc up

shit pissed me off that yaw havin a disscusion bout who got the best clownz

n then you gonn say homie xraidedloc831 should change his name, well shit dont go down like that, you sayin if somebody clowned you, you would change your name n shit?

newayz i dont give a fucc

out

Apr 25, 2002
sihkmade the super computer crip... why even respond to the post? it means nothing to u. just go back on riprydaz.com and jack off to the photo gallery.....mark ass sausage

Apr 25, 2002
www.youtube.com
DeluzioN said:
sihkmade the super computer crip... why even respond to the post? it means nothing to u. just go back on riprydaz.com and jack off to the photo gallery.....mark ass sausage

you know i dont hate any of you fools but X-Loc be startin shit all the time. I just wish his little bitch ass had the balls to show up at the barbeque so i could be the fuck out of him. But I know he wont cause he aint got no labtop yet that he could bring with him. hahahahha. As far as DeluzioN goes, Why you gonna be the little bitch and try to clown on sihkmade when you dont even know him? Damn we got a bunch of little mark ass bitches on here who need to get a life and stop tryin to clown. Shit has been old now. Get a job or go fuck a girl for once or something. You all need to quit coming on here starting shit. And you all can come back and clown all you want just prooves how much more immature you are.

x-loc

Sicc OG
Apr 25, 2002
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^hold up lil boy....i was just responding to what he wnated to know....dont get mad at me cuz you got called a mark ass sausage....and u tha mark.......you always complaingin about something.....dont come sideways at me you whore....

Apr 25, 2002
first of all sonny, why dont you and your buddy sihkmade change your diapers before you hop up on here, cuz when yall come up on here soemthin just smells stanky. fool is talkin with those CC's like its goin outta style, but id like to know what set this nut rider is about, or is he just jockin cuz its the "siCCness"? yall are poody. stay real. stay out of business that doesnt concern u. if u dont like that some folks are talkin about a funny ass clown line, than take it up with the administrator. but personally, i think the only little bitches on here are the ones gettin thier g-strings twisted because they think a post they deem pointless is "taking up valuable web space". my 4 hunned duece 5 cents.....soak game sausages!!!