Mario Kart Wii?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

RAVAGE

-DaBadGuy-
Apr 25, 2002
FUBU Outlet
www.dogpile.com
Whos picking this up on Sunday? Im going to, Im trying to find out where it the cheapest tho. So far I found that GAMESTOP is giving 20% off if you pre-order and trade in one/any game. The same deal goes for STA4 too so im going to do it for GTA4 also.

LATER!

Nov 20, 2005
im coppin but not til next wed. i'mma get that and ssbb at the same time. i'm still debating if i want to use the wheel or not.

~k.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yea im defantly havin second thoughts on coppin it... I dont want it to be like SSBB and be EXACTLY like all the other Mario Karts released before it.. And ive been reading some revewis, and more then a few said its been dumbed down for the masses.. And the main reason i was a big fan of the game was the TEAM battles, and i guess they got rid of those.. So ima go pick up my $5 i threw down on the reserve today and maybe pick it up later once i get y'all's opinions on it.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Shit, i'd give up SSBB for $25.. I dont know, i think this games gonna be a lot like SSBB, its gonna get all the praise in the world, until a few weeks later when everyone has played all their is to play and realize its way too dumbed down.. With the minor flaws you mentioned Boner it makes me defantly not wanna cop it, you can powerslide anytime you want? You have to rely on luck to win? No skill involved? Defantly not my kinda game..

Sep 24, 2005
soundcloud.com
Damn, they fucked up with that powerslide tweak...that was probably the most skill the game required...it makes sense though, with their wiiwheel being the culprit behind it. I'm still getting it next saturday though.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
lol, yeah but experienced users will look at it as a gift. There's levels where the turns seem to go forever, and in previous versions it meant multiple slides, but in this one you just have to hold it. Trust me, the online mode is well worth it since every other MK besides the DS didnt have one.
Thats like saying SSBB is worth purchasing because its the only one with online.. And trust me, imo, SSBB isnt worth purchasing because its online.. I'd agree with you though, if WII had tackable online.. IMO if you cant talk to the people you're playing with it isnt even worth going online and playing.

Feb 12, 2003
www.soundclick.com
Yeah i guess im not apreciateing it as most because im not such a big mario kart fan.. I loved the N64 version, but i didnt play any of em before or after that.. Since im not a big fan im not gonna jus' play it for what it is because i love Mario Kart or w/e.. Idk if that made any sense, but thats how i feel bout Mario Kart..

I guess what im saying is since im not a big fan of the searies (besides the N64, which i loved playing while growing up) i'm not gonna be as forgiving towards the game as someone who is a fan of the Mario Kart searies.

Apr 25, 2002
Using the wheel is garbo, I'll stick to the controller for now. What I do like is doin tricks to get that extra boost of speed. My drunken driving from the n64 mario kart doesnt work on this one. I hit the wall and ya slow down bigtime, some trial n error. Whats dope about this one if theres a shitload of drivers close to 1st place and you shoot the flying shell they'll all crash at the same time....