march 26th north olympia show

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 26, 2005
i thought it was bullshit but i guess not..my boy Jailbird was tellin me he's opening for Tech N9ne @ The Royal on March 26th in downtown Olympia. Its a pretty small venue but shit should be outa control if this true. Like i said this is what i heard, not totally for sure

Feb 16, 2009
yeah i saw it on the real tech n9ne yesterday but cant find tickets for it on ticketmaster anywhere
i don't see em on ticketmaster either... i might just go check around the venue this weekend if i have time... also i know some local rappers who would love to open if tech needs any more opening spots. anyone know if it's worth pursuing and if so who to get in contact with for that?

Jan 20, 2007
hit it up back here if ya find out about tickets. im up in everett and dont wanna have to drive all the way there to get tickets

Nov 20, 2006
Dang, I was going off of what the venue's myspace page said. But they have it all switched up now, don't know how to get tickets if you're outta town