Map to Cougar hunting in S.F.!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
yea makes no sense. During the weekdays, alll the sexy ass business women go get drinks at the bars surrounding their jobs in the financial district.
Around the embarcadero centers is where all the action is
word. I work a block or two away from there. I was working on this project that was a pain in the ass, shit was hella pissing me off so I decided to get a drink after work before getting on bart. I just wanted to sit down at a bar and listen to my headphones as I drank, but every bar I looked into was packed as fuck! and this was at like 5 or 6pm!

on a side note oktoberfest be fucking cracking there! there's this one street by the embarcadero center that has like 4 bars facing each other and there's a mcdonalds next to it too....the only thing is that shit was hella expensive, even when I went after work I was hella checking for a happy hour but shit was full ass price!

Meta4iCAL

Raider Nation
Feb 21, 2005
hell yeah... this cougar I fucked was a straight freak... lettin me drive her lexus around and town and shit... always pickin up the tab on everything

Mar 30, 2006
Motherfuckers need to stop simping to these 20-30 years and hit the 40-50 year olds. That's where the real money's at. I hold my cougar's hand at the movies, grab her ass in front of people, feed her in public, it's all gravy. Makes a young man feel like a king everytime.