Map to Cougar hunting in S.F.!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 14, 2009
TownMe Maps San Francisco's Cougars, Sugar Daddies
Looking for a wealthy friend? TownMe can tell you where to move
By JACKSON WEST
Updated 3:30 PM PDT, Tue, Jul 14, 2009
Related Topics: Yelp! Inc.

0 Comments Post a Comment
PRINTEMAILSHAREBuzz up!

TownMe / Google
It's no surprise that the heat map of folks likely paying too much to live here covers the entire city.

On a scale of 1 to 100, San Francisco has a "cougars" index of 83. That's just one way that TownMe, a Bay Area-based startup, hopes to quantify the qualities of city living.
Naturally the site, started by Google alums, is currently focused on San Francisco -- the page for New York has a lot less going on.
For those cougars and sugar daddies in Pacific Heights, you can use the "Yuppie Finder" to hunt your prey in neighborhoods with starving students and people spending too much income on rent.
It's certainly a splashy city guide move right into Yelp's core market.
Like Yelp, the site, run out of San Mateo, Calif., relies on free contributions from users for everything from events to reviews.
No word if their business model will also prove vaguely extortionary like Yelp's has.
Jackson West sees that the Dogpatch is now officially overrun with yuppies. Sigh.

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City
I need to find exact spots......preferably in the financial district....I'm tryin to get a cougar to get me drunk & fuck me after work before I get on the bart & be townbound

Mar 30, 2006
I rather take a cougar home to mom than a 20 year old. Cougars know how to cook, clean, work, deal with kids, and drive, without making you feel guilty. Besides, most cougars are older than most people's parents in here.

Mar 30, 2006
The cougar I was with made dinner the first night I brought her home to my parents. Talk about love at first bite LOL. At first they were like WTF, but then my cougar did the damn thing in the kitchen, and they didn't trip anymore.

Mar 30, 2006
I'm all for the cougars. You ever had a 50 year old white girl hand you over her debit card before you go into the liquor store on a Saturday night? The hubbie was away for the weekend so I was taking the girl out for a night on the town on her expense.

Nov 2, 2002
how is north beach 9th but the financial district darker red? WHAT THE FEEZY, I JUST WANT A RICH BEEZY!!!!!!
yea makes no sense. During the weekdays, alll the sexy ass business women go get drinks at the bars surrounding their jobs in the financial district.
Around the embarcadero centers is where all the action is