Map of Homicides In 2007, San Fran Peninsula

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 22, 2005
u retard u already posted this

y did u delete ur other thread, its the same shit nigga. like this one is gonna be better or something
I know but some asshole had to fuck up the thread, now i dont want everyone reading my shit to get a computer virus, so i just deleted it and started over,
SO if u contributed , my bad feel free to post up your shit again!
an extra my bad goes to you ROSE TOWN RYDER, i know your message was very well written and thought out, (how could i have erased it??)

Oct 3, 2006
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THESE FUCKIN KILLINGS, IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY,EVERYWHERE GET A FUCKIN LIFE U BITCH... QUIT POSTIN UP THE SAME SHIT...UR ASS IS FROM HALF MOON BAY ANYWAYS

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
i barely be postin on the siccness now but whenever i come and read on the siccness i always see you postin stuff trying to make it seem like the peninsula is the hardest place in the world

Nov 22, 2005
WHAT THE FUCK IS THE BIG DEAL ABOUT THESE FUCKIN KILLINGS, IT HAPPENS EVERYDAY,EVERYWHERE GET A FUCKIN LIFE U BITCH... QUIT POSTIN UP THE SAME SHIT...UR ASS IS FROM HALF MOON BAY ANYWAYS
Yeah these killingz happen everyday! Thats the problem.
U got 14 year old kids dying in our streets over bullshit and my map proves it.
its going on in your neighborhood all through 2007.
I cant let all these names(people) be forgotten, they got families and kidz, feel me. Why not learn from their mistakes, every victim gots a story unto why they got murderd, lets not get in that situation feel me? This is educational homie!
Dont mistake this as im bragin that the west bay is so hard or this or that cause thats not what this is about!
And by the way im from SHOREVIEW ESSM,
FUCK HALF MOON BAY NIGGUH!

Nov 22, 2005
i barely be postin on the siccness now but whenever i come and read on the siccness i always see you postin stuff trying to make it seem like the peninsula is the hardest place in the world
well, girlie, u got the wrong impression, im from the westbay, i know what goes on in the west bay, so i speak on it, im not that sure whats happenin in the east bay or southbay or new york or LA or chicago, feel me? so i just speak on where im from! understand?
And da westbay aint even the hardest place in the bay!!!!
The East Bay is where all the crazy ass stupid ass random ass killings happen twice a day, feel me!
I say the east bay is harder then the west without a doubt!!!!!!!!!
Ijust dont speak on the east, cuz i aint from the east bay feel me?

But on another note. I am gonna say the west bay got more and BETTER hustlers then the east bay,
Niggaz in da east might be more violent, but people in the west get their HUSTLE ON. Rent and gasoline is higher in the west bay then anywhere eles in the country, make that north america!! SO u know we GOTS to get our hustle on everyday, just to have a place too sleep and have gas in our cars. But eastbay nigguz is more violent i give u that! But westbay nigguh get their BREAD ON HOMIE!

Dec 25, 2003
Dont post another thread about which city or hood is harder, which city has the best rappers, the san francisco burrito, or fuckin some shit that has been posted 45 times on bart, and you should be fine.

Its like the retard who people stand for a minute but eventually his bullshit gets on peoples nerves.

Nov 22, 2005
Dont post another thread about which city or hood is harder, which city has the best rappers, the san francisco burrito, or fuckin some shit that has been posted 45 times on bart, and you should be fine.

Its like the retard who people stand for a minute but eventually his bullshit gets on peoples nerves.

Yeah i know some of my threads in the past have been, for a lack of a better word "bullshit" yeah i know!
And most of em were cause i was high(on weed) and i had all types of thoughts in my mind, Like a burrito for example!
But i quit and i wanna let all yall know your gonna be seeing a new westbaygiant from now on!

Jun 5, 2004
Yeah i know some of my threads in the past have been, for a lack of a better word "bullshit" yeah i know!
And most of em were cause i was high(on weed) and i had all types of thoughts in my mind, Like a burrito for example!
But i quit and i wanna let all yall know your gonna be seeing a new westbaygiant from now on!
i really dont think we gonna see a new westbaygiant

u gonna be the same retard forever nigga

yee

Sicc OG
Oct 1, 2005
well, girlie, u got the wrong impression, im from the westbay, i know what goes on in the west bay, so i speak on it, im not that sure whats happenin in the east bay or southbay or new york or LA or chicago, feel me? so i just speak on where im from! understand?
And da westbay aint even the hardest place in the bay!!!!
The East Bay is where all the crazy ass stupid ass random ass killings happen twice a day, feel me!
I say the east bay is harder then the west without a doubt!!!!!!!!!
Ijust dont speak on the east, cuz i aint from the east bay feel me?

But on another note. I am gonna say the west bay got more and BETTER hustlers then the east bay,
Niggaz in da east might be more violent, but people in the west get their HUSTLE ON. Rent and gasoline is higher in the west bay then anywhere eles in the country, make that north america!! SO u know we GOTS to get our hustle on everyday, just to have a place too sleep and have gas in our cars. But eastbay nigguz is more violent i give u that! But westbay nigguh get their BREAD ON HOMIE!
oh wow your cool and i aint even tryna argue wit your ass and i aint no girl bro, and im from the westbay too South City Westborough, and now i live in the east bay in hercules,what you mean if yall didnt hustle hard you would be livin in the east bay with all the broke muthafuckas? haha hercules oakland hills walnut creek danville all upper class,go ahead and keep loving how "hood" the westbay is