mannn what it do with that new Rich CD

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 1, 2005
cuz i know he had a new one due out january he talk about it on the street > commercial mixtape

i hollered at wax fac and keep it real and both of them said they didnt know when it was gonna hit... i dont understand rich he got the streets on lock but his website is down, his cd covers are half assed and his cd's dont come out on time..shits weak

Nov 1, 2005
Kizzang said:
shit happens quit actin like a bitch. sometimes CDs dont come out on time!? what?!
checkin for his newcd is actin like a bitch? people got it all twisted... people like me are the reason rich can even bother to release a cd, cuz i buy it, so quit runnin your mouth son

Aug 31, 2005
BE LOOKIN FOR THAT:

RICH THE FACTOR & RAWBEATZZ ALBUM
"THE DOUBLE R PROJECT" DROPPIN REAL SOON.
KANSAS CITY'S CRACK RAP MOGUL AND KC'S HOTTEST PRODUCER.
IT'S A 3RD WALL/ MAJOR FACTOR COLLABO.

THEY GOT SOME REAL HEATROCKS ON THIS PROJECT!!! TRUST ME

Jun 17, 2006
gitwitit said:
checkin for his newcd is actin like a bitch? people got it all twisted... people like me are the reason rich can even bother to release a cd, cuz i buy it, so quit runnin your mouth son
I said you were actin like a bitch cause you were. Dont get it twisted.

i dont understand rich he got the streets on lock but his website is down, his cd covers are half assed and his cd's dont come out on time..shits weak
^^. :mad:

Nov 1, 2005
Kizzang said:
I said you were actin like a bitch cause you were. Dont get it twisted.

^^. :mad:
shit is true....his covers are weak and he needs to step his internet game up... cuz i dont stay down there in kck / kcmo anymore, its hard to get his cds and i get mad when i take a trip to get one an it isnt out yet an i cant find out any info on it!

Jun 17, 2006
gitwitit said:
shit is true....his covers are weak and he needs to step his internet game up... cuz i dont stay down there in kck / kcmo anymore, its hard to get his cds and i get mad when i take a trip to get one an it isnt out yet an i cant find out any info on it!
i like most of the cd covers. some could be better.. I suppose you got a point about findin info and shit about him on the internet though.