mannibalector

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 29, 2010
ive been a lynch fan since season, since loaded n all that... i even loved tha STRANGE shit.. but tha new album?? what tha fucc?????? sorryyyy yes i downloaded tha leak but WHAT THA FUCC!!!!!!?? lynch fa real?? i was gonna buy tha hard copy but DAMNNNN homie u didnt come thru... its tight but not what i expected.... disappointed to tha end of an era... fucc..... hopefully made gang comes thru....:cry:

Apr 25, 2002
I've been a fan of lynch since season came out too. Thought DAAM and CHS were both tight albums and was hella amped to hear how it all ended. After 1 listen I was pretty disappointed with the end of a trilogy. I keep bumpin the new album and like it but thought lynch was gonna drop something epic to close it all out. Had too high of hopes.

Props: Young Lou
Apr 24, 2012
I'm very disappointed with this album. Lynch kept saying how this was gonna be darker and better lyrically than the last two. I feel like he didn't even work hard on this one at all. Most of his verses are weak as fucc. I just wish he would go bacc to 24 deep, SODS type shit.

EDIT: i tweeted lynch and said "i thought you said this would be better lyrically than DAAM and CHS" He retweeted me and said "its up to you" lmao.

Last edited:
Oct 29, 2010
No, its ah coo lynch album but not classic like the other 2. This new album is about as much as we can expect from Lynch now N' days. I aint talking down on lynch cuz his new album is better than alot of any other rap albums that come out.
TRUE but tha hardcore lynch fans expected more.. Ive been listenin to it more n more and it is startin to settle in. i just think wit all tha hype everybody expected better... i still fucc wit lynch tho..LONG LIVE THA COAT...HANGA...STRANNGGLLAA

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
No, its ah coo lynch album but not classic like the other 2. This new album is about as much as we can expect from Lynch now N' days. I aint talking down on lynch cuz his new album is better than alot of any other rap albums that come out.
Not even that is true - there are tons of releases out there (mostly mixtapes though, not albums) that are better than this album

Mike Manson

Still Livin'
Apr 16, 2005
Never thought I would say this, but Lynch needs to spit like COS! COS has the best verses on Mannibalector. If Lynch could just spit some real shit, with mixed West Coast Gangsta beats and Phonk Beta beats, we'd have some good shit to bump! Add some features like Crooked I or Jayo Felony...

This album sucks. His worst album by far. The whole Strange trilogy is shit without reply value.