man i got some god damn fire!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 14, 2002
Damn... there is a drought for flashes... I called every store in this city after an hour calling I found one store that has just one.
I'm jumping on my bike to collect it now.

Jan 5, 2006
@ Colombo, Didn't mean to offend my bad..

yeah there seems to be a drought for flashes, i got my sb-600 for $180 off craigslist brand new with batteries like last year. I'm planning on picking up an sb-800 so I can have that be the master and the 600 can be the slave flash off camera.

May 14, 2002
MAAAAAAN you won't believe this!! I checked almost every website of retailers in this city. ALL OUT OF STOCK. One website said they still had it. I wanted to go on my bike but it's one hour going over and one hour back. So I called them to make sure.
Turns out, they are also out of stock.. for a while already. Damn, glad I called. After a while and an hour calling every retailer I could find on the google, I found one (!!!!) one! who had one left. I go and collect the thingie on my bike. I cycle all the way there and back, shit don't work.
Does not turn on. This is so typical. I wanted to play with it tonight I am so upset.
When I bought it I felt like this little kid who has been eyeballing this new toy he wants to have for so long. And then got it. I was so happy... then the dissapointment was so great when I found out it didn't worked. Tried new batteries, bought (!!) new batteries even.... so I returned it to the shop. They say they will have a new one tomorrow but with my luck I know for sure this truck of them will be involved in some accident and I still don't get my flash..

Now I've watched some youtube clips with multiple flash like discuss650 is saying.. I want that! lol
Just so I can fool around with it.. but I need to get using one external flash first..

@discuss650. where your photos at?