man i got some god damn fire!!!!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

thebrain

@HuseyinTheBrain
Feb 16, 2008
Sacramento, CA
www.BrainChildMedia.com
I don't mean to sound cocky but they're better than "pretty good" haha
whenever you put a disclaimer like that. for example: i don't mean to sound like a hater, or i don't mean to sound cocky... you will end up sounding like that...

anywayz... i don't mean to sound ironic, but those pics are fire and creative! 10/10 rating from the brain!

Apr 16, 2003
google.com
It makes me giggle when people go out and go crazy on equipment when this fucker has been using the same ol camera and flash and still does incredible work. Bastard.

Jan 5, 2006
It's all lighting really.. Camera don't even matter, doesn't even have to be an SLR.

Looks like he uses grids/snoots and umbrellas/softboxes too, because just a flash and a camera dont give you those results unless you edit the fuck out of the pictures.

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
It's all lighting really.. Camera don't even matter, doesn't even have to be an SLR.

Looks like he uses grids/snoots and umbrellas/softboxes too, because just a flash and a camera dont give you those results unless you edit the fuck out of the pictures.
you want me to twitpic my equipment right now?i havent used my lights or strobes for hella long.im using fanatikals sb-600 that i think he bought off someone on here and a gary fong defuser

Dec 31, 2005
WWW.JDOTCOLOMBO.BLOGSPOT.COM
ok id like to excuse myself.discuss u are right on the very first photo there were alien bees setup on each side but i asked the other photog to unplug them while i shot because i didnt like the way they were coming out.that is the only one with something other than the sb-600