Man Drunk dials 911...

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

jr916

Sicc OG
Jun 3, 2006
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Authorities said a man was arrested after calling 911 twice for a ride and saying he was hungry. Police reports said Benjamin Dewer, 26, was charged early Wednesday with making false calls to 911. The report said Dewer was apparently drunk when police found him sitting on a sidewalk. He asked police for a ride to a park and told them he was hungry.

When police refused, Dewer walked away and called 911 a second time for a ride.

Dewer was being held behind bars at the Palm Beach County Jail on a $1,000 bond.

Aug 24, 2003
blahblahbalh someone coulda died while you were calling us off to this blah blah but officer if i dont get 30 jack in the box tacos im going TO DIE

i accidently dialed 911 one time without knowing it, some phone number like xxx-xx9-11xx messed up. they came two deep and searched through the house and was asking everyone there if there was an emergency and if someone was hurt or if theyre scared they can say whats wrong and theyre safe, lol

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
lmao....nice job the fuckin pigs did of "protecting"his appetite and "serving" him sum goddamn food
that's what i was gettin at lol...

they obviously didn't have shit else to do...or they wouldn't go to a fuckin drunk call.....

they just wanted to be dicks and try to get him to pay $1000...and they probably needed to arrest someone for a quota.

Aug 24, 2003
im guessing they got pissed off and told him to catch a cab home or call a friend like a regular adult would do and warned him hed go to jail if he called 911 again and he started walking off dialing 911 again, or did it shortly thereafter

Rossibreath

triple og from the sbp
Sep 1, 2005
Menasha
Lol @ callin 911 & tellin em yer hungry. that guys a boss. i hate wakin up wit a nuts hangover & seein all the people i called & weird texts my autopilot sent.

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
DELRAY BEACH, Fla. - Authorities said a man was arrested after calling 911 twice for a ride and saying he was hungry. Police reports said Benjamin Dewer, 26, was charged early Wednesday with making false calls to 911. The report said Dewer was apparently drunk when police found him sitting on a sidewalk. He asked police for a ride to a park and told them he was hungry.

When police refused, Dewer walked away and called 911 a second time for a ride.

Dewer was being held behind bars at the Palm Beach County Jail on a $1,000 bond.

ROTLMAO
DRANK MAKES YOU DO KRAZY THINGS I MOS DEFIANTLY SYMPATHIZE HAHA

THIS NIGGA CALLED THE POLICE AND SAID HE WAS HUNGRY ? HAHHA GOT DAM

tweeze

East 27 mack e$O...
Jun 8, 2005
oaKlanD u.S.spray
tweeze, I didn't know your real name was Benjamin!
HAHA THATS REAL FUCKED UP MAN I THINK I GOT REAL DRINKING PROBLEM

IF MOTHA FUCKAZ ON A MESSAGE BOARD SEE IT AND I DONT NOT EVER READ THIS WHOLE POST YET SOME HOW I KNEW A NIGGA WAS GOING TO SAY SOME SHIT HAHA I AM GOOD THO :chinese::(

I AM GOING TO THE MILITARY I AM A FUCK UP LOL :(

Feb 14, 2004
hey tweeze, it's all good man. i was just fucking around. everyone has a drinking problem. especially if they ain't got no money and are fiendin for that drank, which happens to me sometimes lol now thats a real drinkin problem lol the drinkin problem is you're borke and can't get no drank, thas it lol