MAN.......DAMN NEAR THE WHOLE THIZZ NATION VOL 4 IS OLD AS FUCK

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 29, 2004
THE ALBUM HAS LIKE THREE NEWS SONGS THE REST ARE RECYCLED TRACKS THAT WERE ON ANOTHER CD
DO YASELF A FAVOR AND DONT BUY THIS GARBAGE
FUCK THIZZ, THAT USED TO BE THE LABEL BUT NOW IT AINT SHIT

ArYo

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2002
the mixtapes were startin to get sicc out here now they startin to fall off, that regime vol.1 is still the best one ever

Aug 7, 2003
thizz kind of had their chance. they got their artists and distro down. they got a buzz going on with all they artist/releases then they got greedy. just like the best of them dogday records, in a minute, etc. putting out recycled stuff does not get new fans to buy old music. whoever thinks it would is trippin, if the rapper is tight even for someone to like the fan will go out and research for that artists other work and discovering the other cds they have put out. and i know there is hella more mac dre material out there and mac dre/rydah songs so put some of taht shit out. not 2 cds worth of 40 mins of new music. but your gettin your money so i cant hate, i just wont support.

Quick

May 6, 2002
Yay Area, CA
thizz aint thizz without dre......... we starting to see that

dre never recylced tracks and always came with new shit, so why did shit change for thizz when he passed????

Uzzle

Sicc OG
Oct 13, 2004
Quick said:

dre never recylced tracks and always came with new shit, so why did shit change for thizz when he passed????
Thas REAL TALK!

May 23, 2005
Quick said:

dre ran thizz back then, he dont now..thus the difference