Man beats pitbull pup in elevator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 22, 2007
Like i said, beautiful animals, just not for me. You guys got a little pit bull club house vibe goin!!! nice!!! Any way, how intelligent are pits?

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Like i said, beautiful animals, just not for me. You guys got a little pit bull club house vibe goin!!! nice!!! Any way, how intelligent are pits?
Ur entitled to yo own opinion. It'z just a shame homie. I kinda waz ignorant/prejudiced myself towardz pitz til I got my Rottweiler and now my pit, but they're both really good dogz that just need to be raised correctly by responsible ownerz.

Az for the intelligence level of pitz, Im hella impressed wit my lil blue noze. My girl taught her to sit, shake and lay down at around 3mos old.

Nov 16, 2010
www.themancavemag.com
Fuck people who hit dogs. I witnessed somebody punching his boxer in the face for shitting in the house. Guess what? One night that boxer shit in the house, and when dude came home the dog was scared, so it ran out the door as soon as it opened. Dog got hit by a car, shattered every bone in his body, and dude had to go scrape his dead dog off the pavement because of how he treated it.

Mar 22, 2007
Ur entitled to yo own opinion. It'z just a shame homie. I kinda waz ignorant/prejudiced myself towardz pitz til I got my Rottweiler and now my pit, but they're both really good dogz that just need to be raised correctly by responsible ownerz.

Az for the intelligence level of pitz, Im hella impressed wit my lil blue noze. My girl taught her to sit, shake and lay down at around 3mos old.
If i were to own one, which i really do believe it r not! What are the main things to avoid in raising a pup?

Jun 21, 2005
If i were to own one, which i really do believe it r not! What are the main things to avoid in raising a pup?
Just discipline, socialization, exercise and love. just do your research on what breed your gonna get. its a ten year commitment at least. your gonna be paying food, water, vet bills. just make sure youR up for it 100% i hate when poeple get dogs and just leave them in there back yard 24/7..

Mar 22, 2007
Just discipline, socialization, exercise and love. just do your research on what breed your gonna get. its a ten year commitment at least. your gonna be paying food, water, vet bills. just make sure youR up for it 100% i hate when poeple get dogs and just leave them in there back yard 24/7..
Not saying im getting one soon, but if i do, i would like to own a blue nose pit. Beautiful breed there!!! Whats the difference between an american, red nose, and blue nose?

Jun 21, 2005
Not saying im getting one soon, but if i do, i would like to own a blue nose pit. Beautiful breed there!!! Whats the difference between an american, red nose, and blue nose?
See they got you already. what a mean by that is there alot of BS breeders or backyard breeders mostly they try to sell you that a blue or red nose are more expensive or rare. its just the color of the nose thats all. nowadays theres alot of different types of pitbulls or bully type dogs theres a bunch of pitbull forums out there, where you can get alot of info.

http://www.gopitbull.com/

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/

Mar 22, 2007
See they got you already. what a mean by that is there alot of BS breeders or backyard breeders mostly they try to sell you that a blue or red nose are more expensive or rare. its just the color of the nose thats all. nowadays theres alot of different types of pitbulls or bully type dogs theres a bunch of pitbull forums out there, where you can get alot of info.

http://www.gopitbull.com/

http://www.pitbull-chat.com/
Good lookin out .

Jun 21, 2005
Good lookin out .
Fosho on the real there a great family dog. if you look into the history they were know as the nanny dog, cause they were go gentle and motherly towards babys and kids. there were breed not to be human aggressive. any another q's you got hit me up..

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
Good lookin blue AWOL, here go some of my lil blue girl and my Rott:

I came out the bedroom and them 2 waz chillin like that, i didnt set or poze them, thatz how they waz. Shit cracced me up. Az u can c on the couch that lil bitch doez like to chew but she'z growin outta that stage

My lil girl LuLu iz 6mo old
My Rott Mookie iz 11yrz old