Man beats pitbull pup in elevator

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
^^^ sup 1904.. hows ur pup doin?
whaddup homie, my lil girl gettin BIG. Had her 1st heat at 5.5 months which tripped me out cuz she my 1st female and I alwayz thought they get their 1st heat around a year. Imma try n remember to post up some picz when I wake up

Sicc OG
Jan 28, 2008
I would never own a PITBULL..... I have kids breh!
Dookie, plz dont buy into all the negative hype mayne. I got a 4yr old son and my girl got two young teenz and we have my Rottweiler and our bluenose pit and I trust both dogz 1000%. Both breedz get a bad azz rep cuz some dumb azz, bitch azz, irresponsible ownerz raise em wrong and end up creating monsterz, but if u raise em right u wont have no problemz.

Jan 12, 2006
Dookie, plz dont buy into all the negative hype mayne. I got a 4yr old son and my girl got two young teenz and we have my Rottweiler and our bluenose pit and I trust both dogz 1000%. Both breedz get a bad azz rep cuz some dumb azz, bitch azz, irresponsible ownerz raise em wrong and end up creating monsterz, but if u raise em right u wont have no problemz.
PROPS!

Feb 14, 2004
No, he slapped at it and whipped it with the end of the leash, and then kicked at it.
Yeah that, after he swung the pup around on the leash, banging the pup on the elevator walls back and forth. That's some fucked up shit. After seeing that, just made me want to sclap that fucker.

Jun 21, 2005
I would never own a PITBULL..... I have kids breh!
yup 1904 sumd it up. Dookie1, By you post i can telll you never really been around pitbulls. the are tons of dog bites acroos the country but pitbulls cases are the only ones that get media attention. and most if not all, are cause of the stupid ass owners. my autistic brother lives with me and i would never let anything dangerous around my bro. i know my pit wouldnt hurt him or anybody else. unless she was protecting her family. which she should do. pits were breed not to have Human Aggression. unless it was neglected or not socialized...ya it would be cool to see some updated pics 1904...

Mar 22, 2007
yup 1904 sumd it up. Dookie1, By you post i can telll you never really been around pitbulls. the are tons of dog bites acroos the country but pitbulls cases are the only ones that get media attention. and most if not all, are cause of the stupid ass owners. my autistic brother lives with me and i would never let anything dangerous around my bro. i know my pit wouldnt hurt him or anybody else. unless she was protecting her family. which she should do. pits were breed not to have Human Aggression. unless it was neglected or not socialized...ya it would be cool to see some updated pics 1904...

Dont get me wrong, I think HEALTHY PIT BULLS are a beautiful breed.... But i've witnessed what a pit can do to a 10 yr old... ALL BAD

Jun 21, 2005
Dont get me wrong, I think HEALTHY PIT BULLS are a beautiful breed.... But i've witnessed what a pit can do to a 10 yr old... ALL BAD
Cmon now you gonna judge them based on one incident you saw.thats ignorant. sure there a powerful animal and in the wrong hands of some dumbs ass people who have no clue in what there dealing with, theres gonna be shit like that happening. ive never seen a pit attack a human, but ive seen hella other breeds of dogs bite people and kids....