MAME Killer Instint & UMK3

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Mar 18, 2003
On the samsung epic 4g but shit he got on cell phone. I don't even know get the shit on a pc nor a cell. Anyone know how this shit works.. I already got the sand ready

fillyacup

Rest In Free SoCo
Sep 27, 2004
I cant view it right now but i know android phones have emulators which use roms to play games..my folks got some google phone that had every sega genisis game ever pretty much. dope shit, and it was free i think

MysticOracle

si vis pacem para bellum
May 4, 2006
707- VALLEJO
If the PS Phone only plays what is available on the Android Market, I won't fuck with it. Android has no good games.

I might fuck with the NGP if it does skype or has a phone in it...
i imagine the PS phone will likely be able to download from the android market plus the PS store....not sure if they will play minis/psx classics...or PS2 games also....but the fact that the NGP will be released most likely before christmas this year...id rather hold out for that.....

at one point i wanted the PS phone but the more i think about the possible games plus it being a phone mixed with a possibility of horrible battery life its starts to get unappealing for me....battery life for my droid now isnt great.. then i imagine if i was playing games/watching a movie with it like i do my psp go....on top of running apps in the background ( facebook, email, possibly a bluetooth etc. ) it just seems like a bad idea now....a gimmick device to be the first at saying "yeah well we made a gaming system built on a phone platform"

you see sony come out with alot of shit that they stop support on almost immediately like mini disc, UMD, the dash, the psp go...and now possibly the experia ps phone....im sure there are more devices that they made and gave up on but those are what come to mind currently

the psp go was a great experiment...i believe it was made more to see if iits design would be functional being a slider...and it was since the experia looks almost like it with a few tweeks....the psp 2 or NGP goes back to the original PSP look with a few tweeks....and it got some people away from the UMD's and buying sony M2 memory cards....most of sony devices are bullshit experiments that get pushed out to the consumer....was my psp go a mistake yes and an overpriced one at that, but i bought into it because i didnt want to carry around UMD's it is a nice device but i feel like sony has already parted ways with it.....the phone will be the same...catch a little buzz, a few will buy it and then it will flop when the NGP comes...plus its a phone and not too many people buy phones to hold onto them for years