Major Factor Records Discography??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Apr 8, 2004
Rich The Factor solos--
Gettin a Grip
Factorism
Scritch the Scratcha
Big Thyme
Platnium Coated
Ghetto Russel Simmons
The JumpOff
Rich & Rush--Black Border Brothers vol 1 & 2
Rush--
Kokane Cowboy
Blacc Mexican--Benchin Bricks
Retail Ready
Rappin Twan--Turf Habits
Sliccs--A Money Fedish
Pole Position
The NorthStar System

These are the albums MFR put out that I know of. I didn't name them mixtapes

Dec 11, 2005
ive been disappointed with every album ive heard from rich.There might be like 1 good song on each album.Everybody's been promoting and making a big deal out of the ghetto russel simmons so i thought i would check it out and the only tight song is "we can do it".Huge waste of money!!!

Aug 22, 2005
ive been disappointed with every album ive heard from rich.There might be like 1 good song on each album.Everybody's been promoting and making a big deal out of the ghetto russel simmons so i thought i would check it out and the only tight song is "we can do it".Huge waste of money!!!

yhea i dont really feel dude either!

Aug 22, 2005
KCMEX said:

yhea i dont really feel dude either!!!

Sep 9, 2005
IF YOU DON'T LISTEN TO RICH YOU MUST NOT BE A FACTOR THEN. EVERBODY FROM THE TOWN IS A RICH FAN. WHEN IT COMES TO RAP IN KC, WITHOUT ANY FUCCIN DOUBT RICH IZ THE FIRST THING THAT COMESTO MIND, YADIDAAIHOLLAA

Sep 9, 2005
WHAT SHIT YOU ON?

KCMEX said:
KCMEX said:

yhea i dont really feel dude either!!!

DONT POST SHIT LIKE THAT PIMP,DON'T EVER GET ON THE FORUM TALIKNG DOWN ABOUT RICH, WHAT KIND OF NIGGA IZ YOU. yOU MUST BE A LAME ASS NIGGA A SOMETHING!!! FOR THE RECORD, YOU CANT BE REPPIN THE TOWN NOT SUPPORTING THAT FACTORISM

Nov 2, 2003
Thats why niggas in the town don't make it its always someone hating,for instance you are a Facter Hater,Anti-Rich,niggas get on it K.C.'s the town.Support niggas from the town and stop burning shit.

Apr 25, 2002
KillaCityMizery said:
if you mean his newer shit than i agree...but his older shit is CLASSIC

Nov 13, 2002
www.70mile.com
Richs shit is cool....i dont LOVE it but a certainly dont HATE it...he's from my town and he makes decent music IMO....no disrespect to the dude but i dont feel he's the TIGHTEST in town, his shit ALWAYS gets played in my trunk

Jul 9, 2005
i thought the ghetto russle was classic shit, only 1 song i didnt really dig on it.....

"this shit might , sound strange to the lames but its so so clear to the hustlers in the game" -aint in what im into

thats prolly why some cats dont bump or feel his shit...

Dec 11, 2005
im not a big fan of rich but i still support him only cause he is a local artist.Tell ya the truth..every rich album ive bought has only had like 1 or maybe 2 tight songs.The ghetto russell simmons album only had one hard track and that was "we can do it".If the whole album was like that i would give it a 10.Why is it every album that has a lot of promotion is always wack???