Major Factor Records Discography??

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Aug 7, 2003
also dont he got

Rich The Factor- Greatest Hits vol 1
Rich The Factor- Greatest Hits vol 2
MFR- greatest hits 1994-2004
mfr- mixtape
mfr- mixtape vol 2
pole position mixtape
pole postion mixtape vol 2
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- vol 1
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- Vol 2
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- Vol 3
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- Vol 4 (that is part of the double cd)
Rich the factor- platinum coated
Rich the factor- Platinum coated mixtape (does this count as rich the factor mixtape vol 1???)
Rich the factor- mixtape vol 2
rich the factor- mixtape vol 3
rich the factor- mixtape vol 4 (double cd the other cd is rich and rush vol 4 mixtape)

other retails
rich the factor presents tycoon status
rich the factor presents tycoon status (special edition) any diffrernet from the orinigal?

any thing else im missing?

Aug 7, 2003
o yeah that rich and rush cd that is 2 different cds on one cd. rich the factor aka something and rush aka black vette. and rich the factor- street vs. commerical 2cd mixtape (a greatest hit of mixtape songs). rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape double cd thats a best of black border brother mxitapes.

Apr 25, 2002
im a rich fan BUT the only thing i cant stand is that he have like 13 songs on a disc and u get that shit from 7th heaven and pay like 17 bucks and that shit be like 46 minutes and 18 seconds long....damn can a nigga get a hour

Apr 8, 2004
^^^^^He Tight. But he ain't on no killa shit like Lynch & Spice 1. He make Serial Hustler rap.

Yall Crazy. Ghetto Russel Simmons had a few knockers on it. I thought it was gon' be kinda weak but naw, he got that O's cut on there, Too Heavy In It, & Tennis Shoes.
I also like mufuckas only puttin 10-15 tracks on a cd. Maybe 17-18 but that's enough.

Jun 26, 2003
hella_numb said:
also dont he got

Rich The Factor- Greatest Hits vol 1
Rich The Factor- Greatest Hits vol 2
MFR- greatest hits 1994-2004
mfr- mixtape
mfr- mixtape vol 2
pole position mixtape
pole postion mixtape vol 2
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- vol 1
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- Vol 2
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- Vol 3
rich and rush (black border bros) mixtape- Vol 4 (that is part of the double cd)
Rich the factor- platinum coated
Rich the factor- Platinum coated mixtape (does this count as rich the factor mixtape vol 1???)
Rich the factor- mixtape vol 2
rich the factor- mixtape vol 3
rich the factor- mixtape vol 4 (double cd the other cd is rich and rush vol 4 mixtape)

other retails
rich the factor presents tycoon status
rich the factor presents tycoon status (special edition) any diffrernet from the orinigal?

any thing else im missing?
The only other ones I know if is the MFR Collectors Edition and the Street VS Commercial.