majas lyrics on UNTWINED MIND?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 27, 2002
i know there was a post before about majas lyrics on Quakin but can someone who knows hook up the lyrics from Untwined Mind, i cant tell what hes sayin after the line "runnin with the opposition gunnin" or somethin like that

can someone hook the whole verse up?

thanks in advance yall

Apr 25, 2002
on my way to the top i stop off pray to the man to above to show me love/ cause niggas don't show me none they wanna see me done/ i'm runnin with the opposition gunnin i remain a soldier...

?????

Apr 25, 2002
I thought it started:

On my way to the top, nonstop, I pray to the man above to show me love.....

Maja's Hoggish lyricals are difficult to decipher.....I'd like to know the complete verse as well.....

Apr 25, 2002
www.essqubed.com
on my way to the top non-stop i pray to the man above to show me love / cause niggas dont show me none they wanna see me done in from a run in / with the opposition gunnin but I remain a soldier keepin the motor of a Nova / runnin idle through the backroute on guard for the rival tacked out / wida gat out / its tragic niggas mannish makin it hard for Maja ta manage as a gangsta playa savage....

& it goes on...

Regards

Apr 25, 2002
so thas wut u be sayin.. i be thinkin' to myself this nigga prolly don't even kno.. lol .. but like crank was sayin.. wtf else you spit.. cuz i catch some of it but i'm missin key words.. you got tight lyrics fa sho but ur flow outshines erethin... you could be just spittin' some bullshit and it still sound sik.. best thing is.. you ain't.. and a mahfucka don't get tired of the shit.. it's been a long ass time since THIS track been out and you still got cats attention with ur verse... notice no one gives a fuk wut t-1 eva says.. lol.. jus fuken widcha t-1.. that verse you spit on that shit was hard.. reps ur business mindframe to the fullest.. gone.