Main Attrakionz & Green Ova Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
noticed squadda tried to link up with BSBD over twitter but he sent to B @Bluesky blackdea lol. i @'d both of their accounts to the tweet & looks like they're down for a collab. bout to see the #cloudd sub-genre come full circle.

also looks like back to playtime is mostly produced by him

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Not paying $10 for 9 songs and the instrumentals to them + a video. Sorry Squadda. I mean that's around CD prices these days.

What do you guys think is a reasonable price to charge for a digital only release? I think in the $5-7 range is what I tend to be okay with, $7 being a little on the high side but I'll do it to support artists I really like. I usually try to throw something for name your own price too even if it's a couple bucks. Like I shot Nacho $4.20 for his latest EP lol.

That all said and onto the music the flip of the Playa Fly chorus on Situation is dope. Great song. Really like Murderous Weathers and Leoshitsmokedout a lot too. Gotta let the rest soak.

Side note - I got my tape of They I Struggle Rap (quality material on everything to do with the tape too, not half ass thrown together - the cassette was see through green too which I thought was dope, Green Ova and all) in the mail a week ago and they threw in DaVinici's The MOEna Lisa on CD for free.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
That's a great cd too. I hope SWTBRDS is the only label they deal with from now on.

I'd say $5 for a digital album is ideal. I understand "where" they're pulling the $10 price point from but it's a little greedy to do it on bandcamp. I know itunes takes a bigger chunk of all sales but BC only takes 15% & after you make $5000 with them they drop that to 10%. They can definitely afford to charge less & it will only mean more sales/money if they do imo.

Mar 21, 2013
You can save band camp files even when you have to pay- just play the track you wanna rip, then right click mouse , choose inspect element, go to the line in the code with the tracks name, and double click, double click on the word 'track' on the right, a window comes up playing the track then right click and save as ..... take like 5 mins to do like 20 tracks when you get the hang of it, but remember you must play the track before you inspect the element. I also throw the artist a couple of £'s like Deniro etc .. but when expensive I do what I explained above.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
You can save band camp files even when you have to pay- just play the track you wanna rip, then right click mouse , choose inspect element, go to the line in the code with the tracks name, and double click, double click on the word 'track' on the right, a window comes up playing the track then right click and save as ..... take like 5 mins to do like 20 tracks when you get the hang of it, but remember you must play the track before you inspect the element. I also throw the artist a couple of £'s like Deniro etc .. but when expensive I do what I explained above.
JDownloader is much easier - you just copy the bandcamp URL and it detects it automatically, organizes it in a folder and downloads it.

That is 128kbps though but for this particular kind of music I don't see why that should be much of a problem.