Main Attrakionz & Green Ova Music

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

ThaG

Sicc OG
Jun 30, 2005
My first two CDs I ever bought were Big Tymers’ I Got That Work and B.G.’s Checkmate. I was living in Mississippi at the time. I bought them because of the cover. I started watching music videos, and them niggas had the Lamborghinis, iced-out teeth. I had never seen that. I thought that shit was cool.
Now that's an honest admission

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
That's random lol. Also I'm waiting on a quality rip of that Mondre to surface. I don't wanna listen to any of the streams. Actually regardless I'll probably buy it when I get paid the Friday after next. I try to support most of the pay for Green Ova release eventually seeing they give away so much stuff for free.

0R0

Girbaud Shuttle Jeans
Dec 10, 2006
BasedWorld
squadda seems to be back to producing regularly

TSISR up for stream now

lol yes @ squadda tagging his song as nu-cloud

Last edited:

Nuttkase

not nolettuce
Jun 5, 2002
at the welfare mall
Instant classic and easily Mondre's best solo, consistently quality and unique. He sounds hungry in a way he wasn't before, it's not just drug haze music.
Yeah man I just got done listening to this for the first time. Hadn't heard any of the songs except the ones Mondre made videos for. It's great. Might be the most solid Green Ova release to date. Your last sentence is the perfect way to sum up the album. Like I've said since the first page of this thread while I like their raps, their styles, how their music sounds as a whole Mondre and Squadda have never really had mind blowing lyrics by any means but breh was really spitting on this one, dude was saying some real shit.

It's a little expensive in my opinion but seeing I found that link I posted and how solid the album is I'm about to cop that tape to support breh.

Last edited: