MAGIC MARK - POWER

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Feb 1, 2006
does anyone have any information bout this cd? i know he used to be a member of p.k.o.

this cd dropped on jomanipark entertainment, same label that released kottonmouth's "killa kottonfields"...which is a dallas classic.

so if you could give me any information bout the "power" cd (cover, tracklist, producercredits) it would be appreciated.

thx in advance!!

Sep 17, 2005
Ive only seen it on tape once along ass time ago at commerce street records. I didnt pick it up cuz I didnt really like Magic Mark. Hopefully Ill be able to at least get a copy of it this week. The dude that ran Commerece St. just opened up a new record store wit the old CEO of Suthern Merchandise by my pops crib. I was talkin to them the other day and he said to swing by and theyd hook me up wit copies of some old Suthern Merchandise stuff cuz he said they aint gonna repress them, Ill ask about the Magic Mark cd too.

Aug 13, 2002
i was just looking at a old Murder Dog last night, and there was an full page ad for Killa Kottonfields, and there was a little star on the ad reading, be on the lookout for the new DOUBLE LP, POWER from Magic Mark..comming soon..