Madden 12

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
^Nope, why are you even listening to what DFresh is saying? I saved a few highlights from our last game, let me know how to "embed" and I'll post them right up and then you tell me if I was glitching or not.

I just whooped him that's all to it.

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Because I've played you before and you're not 70-3 good. I whooped your ass and I don't consider myself all that great.

You tell me you win a game of Madden 70-3 and you didn't use an exploit of some kind, I tell you you're full of shit. It's not personal, it just sounds fishy as fuck.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Man you got me fucked up, you ain't whooped my ass in shit. You're full of it, just because I whooped his ass 70-3 doesn't mean I cheated.

He got his ass whooped for running his mouth and you'll get a beatdown too for running yours. To my knowledge you're on X-box and I'm on PS3 so I don't see how we could've played...

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
I have ps3 also. Played you and your kid before. Not on 12, but still.

I don't think I've ever played a game of Madden against someone where they only scored once on a field goal. Especially by that large of a margin. The AI rubber bands too much to allow for that to happen without some kind of exploit. That type of shit only happens when you play the CPU on rookie.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Now that I remember, yeah you played my son and he served you.... you didn't play me though because I don't play on X-box. So quit lyin'.... you ain't never beat me!

And since you got a PS3 now let's play tonight then. What's your PSN name? I'm ready to give you a beatdown too!

Then you and Dfresh can come up together with a gameplan to "try" to beat me!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I don't think I've ever played a game of Madden against someone where they only scored once on a field goal. Especially by that large of a margin. The AI rubber bands too much to allow for that to happen without some kind of exploit. That type of shit only happens when you play the CPU on rookie.
Whatever....

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
Now that I remember, yeah you played my son and he... blah blah blah

This is going nowhere. Frankly, I don't give a shit if you glitched or not. If I lost to you or your kid, which I didn't I'd of took my L and moved on, I don't gloat or sulk over my w/l's on a game.

Until I see otherwise I say a 70-3 game is bullshit. Already said it wasn't personal, not sure why you're butthurt over it.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
This is going somewhere, it's going to lead us right into playing against each other since you wanna run your mouth and call my 70-3 ass whoopin I gave out BS. I don't appreciate being accused of glitchin' especially by someone that I haven't even played against. Just because someone got scraped like that doesn't mean that it was because of a glitch.

So what's your PSN name, I want to play you tonight.

Mar 24, 2006
Tony, if you truly believe there is no "glitches" in Madden online you are delusional. There has been "glitches" online in this game for years.....

Not saying you did use em though but to me.....70-3 and the pauses are suspect.

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
I didn't say I didn't believe there are no glitches.

I said I don't use them because I don't know what they are... and if I did know what they are, I probably wouldn't use them anyway.

Below is why he got his ass whooped 70-3!
Tony is my bitch in Madden 12..lol
yesterday I won all 3 games lol....
Ask him about the scores from yesterdays game though lol..he'll shit in his pants again! lol
what will happen is that I'm going to run up the score on you....again!

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Yeah, so he runs up the score and nothing but when I run up the score all of a sudden I'm using a "pause" glitch..... y'all are funny!!

I made sure that mf wasn't running up the score on me "again" like he likes to say...

Dec 4, 2006
Tony, how you gonna talk shit when we got on madden 12 the first 5 times I beat you and you couldn't see me..

your 6th game you won because I changed my playbook and was trying out something..

70-3 yeah you beat me with that score, but it was fishy because I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU DON'T PLAY THE WAY YOU DID!

those nano blitzes were coming waaaay too fast and picking my players constantly with previous plays i used on you...don't think so!

I decided to review the games and noticed you used some glitches I had seen on youtube..

tonight we play again and let me see you use the raiders playbook or any other playbook besides your customized playbook with glitches...

If you do beat me fair and square, I will not post on the siccness for a whole month!

Jan 11, 2006
grouchoweed.ipbfree.com
This is going somewhere, it's going to lead us right into playing against each other since you wanna run your mouth and call my 70-3 ass whoopin I gave out BS. I don't appreciate being accused of glitchin' especially by someone that I haven't even played against. Just because someone got scraped like that doesn't mean that it was because of a glitch.

So what's your PSN name, I want to play you tonight.
1. I work nights, so that's not going to happen.

2. I don't have Madden on PS3, I didn't even buy it for 360, I gamefly'd it, so that's not going to happen.

3. If you can't look at my signature and figure out my PSN name, I fail to see how you could beat me in Madden, so that's not going to happen.

Just the fact that you're using custom playbooks is fishy as fuck to me. Pauses, nano blitzes, a completely changed game style, shit doesn't add up.

NAMO

Sicc OG
Apr 11, 2009
just played this again

such a poor fucking game, this will be my last madden I ever buy.

online is all - going for it every 4th down, no huddles the entire game, onside kicks..

acadey piece of shit, hopefully one day EA don't monopolize the sports game market..

Tony

Sicc OG
May 15, 2002
Tony, how you gonna talk shit when we got on madden 12 the first 5 times I beat you and you couldn't see me..

your 6th game you won because I changed my playbook and was trying out something..

70-3 yeah you beat me with that score, but it was fishy because I KNOW FOR A FACT YOU DON'T PLAY THE WAY YOU DID!

those nano blitzes were coming waaaay too fast and picking my players constantly with previous plays i used on you...don't think so!

I decided to review the games and noticed you used some glitches I had seen on youtube..

tonight we play again and let me see you use the raiders playbook or any other playbook besides your customized playbook with glitches...

If you do beat me fair and square, I will not post on the siccness for a whole month!
Man this mf be lyin. You beat me the first 3 games, then you went 1-2 in the next 3, and then 0-3 in the next 3 (which included the 45-7 and 70-3 beatdowns). We've played a total of 9 games so far and I'm ahead 5-4 and I've won 4 in a row against you.

And it's funny how y'all are accusing me of using glitches when you're the ones looking up and posting glitch videos on youtube.

I pause the game, I'm using a pause the game glitch (did y'all find that glitch on youtube????)
I use a customized playbook (a new feature in madden), all of a sudden I'm using a customized playbook glitch.