Macktwon?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yeah, macktwon coulda (I maybe stretching this..) ended up where mozzy is in consideration of buzz, had he had all this time out of jail to work on the rap industry.
w that said i dunno which side of the 'beef' he was on, dont really care either.

i knew him off the computer, but didnt know him as well as some of my homies. last time i asked the homie I-rocc, he told me that an entire album from macktwon was/is done (it may be the album 'i aint coo' but i dunno.) and they had plans on dropping it within the future. as of right now i believe, he is still in jail stemming from some BS that popped off as far as an fed operation, if im not mistaken they 'hit him with the RICO"...I dont know when he's gonna be released, thats prolly anyones guess. but as far as the seriousness of the charges ,i think he prolly had numerous years to shave off, unless that changes.

at any rate...
#freethenorf
#towerbusiness

Last edited:
Jul 17, 2005
yeah, macktwon coulda (I maybe stretching this..) ended up where mozzy is in consideration of buzz, had he had all this time out of jail to work on the rap industry.
w that said i dunno which side of the 'beef' he was on, dont really care either.

i knew him off the computer, but didnt know him as well as some of my homies. last time i asked the homie I-rocc, he told me that an entire album from macktwon was/is done (it may be the album 'i aint coo' but i dunno.) and they had plans on dropping it within the future. as of right now i believe, he is still in jail stemming from some BS that popped off as far as an fed operation, if im not mistaken they 'hit him with the RICO"...I dont know when he's gonna be released, thats prolly anyones guess. but as far as the seriousness of the charges ,i think he prolly had numerous years to shave off, unless that changes.

at any rate...
#freethenorf
#towerbusiness
i will look out for that album