Mack Lew - Music 4 Da Late Nite - Oakland - G-Funk - Limited Cd Press

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
Real nice. Studio masters I presume? I expect nothing less of you nowadays bro.

Is this just on some Mack Lew coordanatin or did you find someone from Snake Pit with all the rights? :) If you did, plz plz try and hook up Venom Rhythm. Real slept on rap duo who im sure recorded somethin in the mid 90's for em. And of course, Marq Dogg too.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
hey sippy, i purchased them from g man stan, got the album in wave files from him, really nice !
g man got ALOT of nice stuff but its too expensive for me if i cant hammer out a better deal with him on the next album.

Props: Josh and Josh

Sicc OG
Sep 22, 2007
hey sippy, i purchased them from g man stan, got the album in wave files from him, really nice !
g man got ALOT of nice stuff but its too expensive for me if i cant hammer out a better deal with him on the next album.
if he got some good unreleased shit he should put it out. don't know why he doesn't release it himself rather then pass it to you to make money off or let sit in the vaults. everything G-man touches is fuckin gold. I think i could vibe with a macklemore/lil wayne/drake/fo ridah album if it was G-man produced...

how did he end up legally owning the rights to music for da late night?

Jan 6, 2003
To be honest I can't see why you don't take the chance of printing more copies of this one. since this is a tape that most bay area rap fans are familiar with and would like to buy, plus the production of G-Man Stan itself automatically makes ppl want to check it out. I can see your argument for printing only 50 copies of the infrared CD but this one...?

the "exclusive and expensive/50 units" thing should apply to albums that are hard to sell themselves, the ones that need a little push to sell out. Mack Lew sold out in a week or so and my guess is that you would have sold 3-4 times your initial stock for your usual $20 price.

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
there are 2 reasons for that, the main reason is that i wont sell 4 times more cds for a lower price even if you would expect that because of g-man stans production. I did very bad with a big name like "Above The Law", japanese shops were my main market, evrybody used to order a good bunch of cds and then reorderd so i atleast came to over a 100 cds just in japan. but im in communication with them almost evry day and the market totally changed there and most of them customers listen to newer cali rap now.orders became very small.
reason number 2 is i dont have anymore space to order 300 cds and need 2 years to sell them or probably never sell them out.
the last release "infrared" even highered its worth, thats something that many people like. evrything i created in the past lowered its worth with time..

InDO

Sicc OG
Nov 2, 2005
sorry to hear that, i want to make sure that the value stays or even get higher if request that much so i cant make too many, might have done a few more for the mack lew since so many people hit me up now... but evrybody give me your email adresses and you will get into my newsletter for those small run projects and you wont miss one out.many more intresting projects will follow, not only bay tho.