Mac Minister To Release New Album

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
yall niggas need to stop actin like you know shit.

cuz someone who knows shit aint even gonna post a LITTLE bit of what happened or why or whatever in this bitch cuz yall on some sponge shit.

and fishin' for fuckin information by begging the question.

gangsta rap be goin to some of yall mutha fuckas heads..

May 22, 2006
Oh Coy!Ocerto said:
YOu dont even know the whole story...so i suggest you shut your little kiddie ass up...

Yall cats still dont get it...dont speak on shit yall dont know shit about...i guess they aint teachin you punks street codes no more huh...
lol, alright internet gangster.... let me shut up before "superthug over the internet" here, e-mails me an electronic ass whoopin'...... yea right! nigga fuck yo couch muthafucka! hahaha, u keyboard banger!!! hahaha

Feb 11, 2006
THE SAD PART ABOUTTHIS IS THAT REGARDLESS IF HE DID OR DID NOT KILL MAC DRE HIS DEATH WAS KINDA LIKE A BALANCE FOR MAC DRE MURDER BECASUE IT SHOWED PEOPLE NOT TO FUCK WITH BAY NIGGAZ CAUSE IF THEY DO THEY GONE GET RIDED ON SONNER OR LATER BY A NOTHERN CALIFORNIA SOLDIER,

Feb 11, 2006
WE REAL OUT HERE TOO NOT JUST ATL OR HOUSTON OR L.A WE REAL OUT HERE TOO DONT GET IT TWISTED FOR THOSE OUT OF TOWN RAPPERS TRYING TO ISRESPECT THE BAY

May 20, 2006
Two black men are dead and one is in prison behind all this Mac Dre/Fat Tone bullshit. I can't glorify, justify, or support the everyday ignorance that will continue to keep the Black Nation in America down. I don't care what you represent or are from, if you are crab holding down another person that looks, lives, and has the sames history as yourself, maybe the rest of us are better off without you.

Jun 9, 2002
i hope he on here doing some talking and some skits n shit....it will be tight just to hear this dude yapping. its going to be more like a richard pryor comedy album hopefully lol