mac mall,young lay,ant d.o.g.,young grinn(rip),ray luv-killifornia

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
just wondering who else has heard this song,it's off the "young black brotha greatest hits" cd that came out a year or 2 ago.man this song is way 2sicc.one of grinns tighter songs as well,rip .khayree laced the track with a crazy ass beat.

killifornia

or try it on yousendit
killifornia

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
ryanburmeister said:
woah thats a dope ass song. i have the cd's for 90% of the songs on his the best of, but i've never heard this one.
this song is the only reason why i bought the best of cd,rick at backdoor told me about it,or else i wouldn't have ever picked it up.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
ryanburmeister said:
woah thats a dope ass song. i have the cd's for 90% of the songs on his the best of, but i've never heard this one.
this song is the only reason why i bought the best of cd,rick at backdoor told me about it,or else i wouldn't have ever picked it up.

May 4, 2002
That song wasn't on either of the unheard cds or constant drama. I'm pretty sure Khayree said it was an unreleased track.

clo

Sicc OG
Oct 3, 2004
Triple X Rated said:
that song was off of a compiation that khayree put out long ago.. its nothin new. fogot what compilation it came from.. but i heard it before it was on the greatest hits

naw from what i understand it only came out on the " young black brotha greatest hits" from 2003-2004