Mac Mall, Joe Budden, Unexpected Arrival @ more Live!! Friday Feb 24th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
May 9, 2002
thirdeye253 said:
it was a cool show...until the end, mufuckas started fightin right before joe budden got onstage and they stopped the show. but before that it was good times.
THis NEVER happens at hip-hop shows...:rolleyes:

But yeah...this is why i DONT go to any hip-hop shows...always someone fuckin up the show..especially if IM payin for it...i want the FULL show...you dont pay for a WHOLE pizza and have them only bring you 6 slices...

Dec 3, 2005
man i really wanted to go to this show and do a live video podcast of the show, mainly for mac mall. does anyone have any pics of the show at all? i had to attend a podcasting conference that was in town for thursday friday and saturday so i couldnt attend this one

Apr 5, 2005
budden is the realest out int he mainstream at the moment, if you havent listened to his mixtape shit in depth then you dont know..

but he is manically depressed.

Dec 21, 2002
Mac Mall did his classic shit. he started with "My Opinion", "Sick Wit This", "Let's Get a Telly" and some newer shit of his. Shit was crackin' but fools get to trippin' when they start to put away some drinks. Joe Budden didn't get to perform because the show got shut down after Mac Mall's set. Joe Budden came thru to Big Boy Studios and showed us love and is a real, down to earth, cool ass cat...1

May 4, 2002
DukeNaintEZ said:
fuck that..i hate when stupid ass people fuck up a good time
I been goin to hip hop shows for damn near 10 years now.....And I been helpin throwing shows for damn near 6 years now......And this is the worst I have ever seen it.........Im sick of ignorant ass fucks......Ruin shows......They dont give a fuck about how much money went into throwing this show......How many countless hours were spent out in the streets handing out flyers.......And the time spent on myspace promoting the show......All the fuckin people that came together for this show.......They dont think about that.....They just wanna be hard........Well what the fuck does being hard get you? More money? a badder bitch?.............Its fuckin stupid and im sick of it........

Doug of Myself.........Support the real......Fuck the Fake.....

May 9, 2002
Dak iller said:
I been goin to hip hop shows for damn near 10 years now.....And I been helpin throwing shows for damn near 6 years now......And this is the worst I have ever seen it.........Im sick of ignorant ass fucks......Ruin shows......They dont give a fuck about how much money went into throwing this show......How many countless hours were spent out in the streets handing out flyers.......And the time spent on myspace promoting the show......All the fuckin people that came together for this show.......They dont think about that.....They just wanna be hard........Well what the fuck does being hard get you? More money? a badder bitch?.............Its fuckin stupid and im sick of it........

Doug of Myself.........Support the real......Fuck the Fake.....
What was the fight(s) over?