Mac Mall, Joe Budden, Unexpected Arrival @ more Live!! Friday Feb 24th!

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 11, 2002
This show is going to be FANtastic- ... I wish I was gonna be there.. I'm tired of my day job.. I think I'm just gonna do the music thingy full time so I can get the hell out of town... :)

May 4, 2002
Young Saprano does got heat for days........dude is something serious.....

Oh yeah and the show is gonna go down real serious too.......Sixx wait to you hear........lol yeah just wait......

I AM

Some Random Asshole
Apr 25, 2002
thearrival said:
"I'd go if I didn't have prior engagements but Joe Budden? Dude's not tight."

typical comment. thanks ryan. :)

lol...You're welcome Neema. I was going to add that if he wasn't going to be there I might have made some changes, cause only one name on that list makes me want to go and it's not Joe Budden or Mac Mall. They dont' impress me, sorry. But be thankful that I'd go just for the simple fact of supporting your music. :)

Dak iller said:
Oh yeah and the show is gonna go down real serious too.......Sixx wait to you hear........lol yeah just wait......
I'm waiting...The difference is that you guys like a lot of mainstream artists where as I don't. Which is fine cause I like Neema's music and that's all that really matters.

Nov 30, 2002
man... i wanna go... this time without bein caught with one measly little 2.0 blunt and gettin kicked the fuck out.... LOL you may see inasense and masked man in the building if i can get thgat day off

pz