mac mall disapponited me

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Nov 20, 2006
he went from one of the smartest rappers in the business (at 17 years old) to a x-poppin gun holdin shroomeatin wack ass rapper....whata disappointment....its seems like most rappers get stupider the older they get..

Feb 12, 2006
cold 1-8-7 said:
he went from one of the smartest rappers in the business (at 17 years old) to a x-poppin gun holdin shroomeatin wack ass rapper....whata disappointment....its seems like most rappers get stupider the older they get..
never knew that he had a gun...

pAc0

Sicc OG
Feb 8, 2006
i was disappointed too......he comes off better as a feature in someone else's album than he does on his own album(i.e. Reekalation). There was one track i kept putting on repeat, but the rest of the album was weak. The production was horrible too and that didn't surprise me since Thizz Ent.'s production has been lacking in all their projects. IMO

Kon1

Sicc OG
May 17, 2002
and u think mac mall cares what sum square hatin on him from the siccness thinks of him why????

Dec 6, 2006
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
and u think mac mall cares what sum square hatin on him from the siccness thinks of him why????
I think he cares that niggas aint buyin his shit no more cuz he in his 30's tryna act like a 17 year old.Shit he should care.

Nov 7, 2002
I like the new Mac MALL. Then again I do stay on one at all times.
As far as a MAC MALL album..it is tight.
He might have had better albums but like any artist he grows,changes and expands mentally and musically.
This album on Thizz is quite funky. A lot of times that goes over peoples heads.

Jun 5, 2002
SmOkEd_OuT_213 said:
These "squares" that are "hatin" on him are a major part of his fan base and just stating our opinions. A lotta of us grew up on his classic early stuff and the new album doesn't even compare. Whether he cares is up to him.

What are you, his manager?

"If I don't like it, I don't like it. It don't mean that I am hating." - Common