mac lethal

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 15, 2009
Mac Posted this as a facebook status recently:

So. Tell me who you think my Recording contrAct is with? Ne one Got a guEss?

Spell out the capital letters.

Feb 20, 2008
Strange get some young fucking prodigy who doesn't appeal to some errie niche music market that's currently being picked at by the mainstream. i'm starting to get tired of this corny ass dark shit, trashy ass artists, and signings due to novelty! fuck prozak, fuck cognito, fuck gravve plot, fuck mac lethal, fuck young whatever the fuck his name is. sign someone who will gradually overthrow tech so that when he retires in the next 8 years there's a new face to strange. fuck.

Jul 1, 2004
Strange get some young fucking prodigy who doesn't appeal to some errie niche music market that's currently being picked at by the mainstream. i'm starting to get tired of this corny ass dark shit, trashy ass artists, and signings due to novelty! fuck prozak, fuck cognito, fuck gravve plot, fuck mac lethal, fuck young whatever the fuck his name is. sign someone who will gradually overthrow tech so that when he retires in the next 8 years there's a new face to strange. fuck.
I wouldnt consider Mac's music to be "corny ass dark shit" or him being a "trash ass artist". Its obvious, you havent listened to his music, probably just goin off the "Cook With Me Now" video lol. Name an artist out there to sign thats gonna overthrow Tech. Go ahead, I'll wait.

L.D.S.

The Bakersman
Aug 14, 2006
Mizzourah
Mac's versatility is pretty insane, plus, when he writes really heartfelt music, it's really heartfelt. The song about his grandparents is very touching. On the flip side of that, he makes really funny music or mocked the whole spectacle of being a rapper.

He is better than most artists, and this type of joint effort isn't a novelty. He's got just as much a fan base as a few Strange artists combined.

Don't knock it if it happens, because he will come correct with his music.

Aug 26, 2002
WWW.YABITCHDONEME.COM
Ron Ron

Dec 14, 2005
lo fuckin l

ron ron?

mac is alright.. i could see him fitting right in on Strange. He needs to step his albums up a little like somebody said earlier.. and I think he'd be a good addition to the roster

Aug 23, 2002
lo fuckin l

ron ron?

mac is alright.. i could see him fitting right in on Strange. He needs to step his albums up a little like somebody said earlier.. and I think he'd be a good addition to the roster

Ron Ron shits on everyone on strange music except tech and kutt. He is more known in Kansas city than anyone on strange except tech. His music is dope and extremely creative. Listen to his music before dismissing it.

I like Mac lethal and think it's a good sign, but Ron Ron is wayyyy better.