Mac Dre vs Ugly Nigga

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.

btr

Mar 7, 2003
www.twitter.com
If you think this"Ugly Nigga" thing is about one: Mac Dre, or two how YOU look, then you really need to look a bit deeper. I'm not sure if any of the above replies were from Oakland, obviously not cause ANY male or female who bought one will tell you what it's about. The Mac Dre reference was a description, not about who's better. Mac Dre is and always be a legend. But the fact is who's out there really trying to get it? People complain about how come the bay ain't gettin they just due. Cuz artist forgot how to make an "IMPACT". Nobody cares if you spit the hottest 16, how do you stand out where people notice YOU. So the Mac Dre title was misleading to you all and y'all fell for it. Who ever your favorite bay area rapper is at the moment is NOT working, for what ever reason. Ugly Nigga just refuses to accept that.

ps. REAL TALK ask any Nigga in the streets of Oakland about Ugly Nigga, and they will tell you that nigga is a TRUE HUSTLER. Go ahead I'll be here waiting....

Nov 20, 2005
If you think this"Ugly Nigga" thing is about one: Mac Dre, or two how YOU look, then you really need to look a bit deeper. I'm not sure if any of the above replies were from Oakland, obviously not cause ANY male or female who bought one will tell you what it's about. The Mac Dre reference was a description, not about who's better. Mac Dre is and always be a legend. But the fact is who's out there really trying to get it? People complain about how come the bay ain't gettin they just due. Cuz artist forgot how to make an "IMPACT". Nobody cares if you spit the hottest 16, how do you stand out where people notice YOU. So the Mac Dre title was misleading to you all and y'all fell for it. Who ever your favorite bay area rapper is at the moment is NOT working, for what ever reason. Ugly Nigga just refuses to accept that.

ps. REAL TALK ask any Nigga in the streets of Oakland about Ugly Nigga, and they will tell you that nigga is a TRUE HUSTLER. Go ahead I'll be here waiting....
rip rap music.

~k.

Gas One

May 24, 2006
Downtown, Pittsburg. Southeast Dago.
fell for what? you act like we bought shirts my nigga lol

i can make a thread right now that says "i fuck dogs", but just because everyone runs in the thread, dosent mean i get to go "HA HA YOU FELL FOR IT!"

thats some fuckin pee wee herman made you look haa haaaa shit.

but yea..movement or not i cant rock shit that isnt true to how i feel

kinda like 400 dollar pairs of pants
good luck with that tho

Feb 9, 2003

What exactly did you mean by make an "IMPACT?"

Does that mean that ugly nigga won't quit until he goes platinum? Gold? Or do you just mean that he'll get about 400 16 year olds wearing ugly nigga shirts?

Defy

Cannabis Connoisseur
Jan 23, 2006
Rich City

I live in Oakland and the only place I seen an Ugly Nigga shirt was piedmont :ermm:

so is Ugly Nigga a rapper? just a t-shirt? a movement? :rolleyes:

I'll tell you what it is, STUPID AS FUCK

Mar 18, 2008
Not making any "Impact" whatsoever? Wow...you must not be hittin' the streets in tha Town? This nigga got ah free pass just because he got the best promotions goin'. You'd have to be blind not tah see where this is headed...especialy when you got Blacks, Mexicans, and Whites buyin' the shirts.

Mar 18, 2008
If those shirts set back the civil right movement 40 years then rap/ hip-hop has doubled that to 80 years. Main stream rap promotes materialism, female exploitation, violence, drug use and drug distribution. Realy...what is the "CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT" today anyway?