Mac Dre Romped Out Norteno

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Dec 9, 2005
KINDA FUNNY? MAYNE ID REALLY LOVE TO SEE YOU GET STOMPED OUT FOR SAYIN A STUPID COMENT LIKE THAT IN THE PRESENCE OF "NORTHERNERS".. THATS REAL AS FUCK HOMIE..
STOMPED OUT..NIGGA...WUT THA FUCC IS U SAYIN......DUNT ONLINE BANG ON ME CUZ YOUR FUCCIN GANG GOT SURENOS RUNNIN SUM PLACES UP HERE.....NIGGA IT WAS A QUESTION..N THAT SHIT IS FUNNY CUZ THAT MAKES ALL U NORTES LOOK DUMB ASS FUCC...

Jan 10, 2006
mac dre was just another mutha fucka puttin it down for northern califaz and the mutha fuckin Bay. Just like cougnut had dat one track were he said xiv on da flow and something about drinkin some tacate. Remeber is all BLACK and BROWN Northern Kali style. United PLayaz

Apr 10, 2005
westbayhogg said:
mac dre was just another mutha fucka puttin it down for northern califaz and the mutha fuckin Bay. Just like cougnut had dat one track were he said xiv on da flow and something about drinkin some tacate. Remeber is all BLACK and BROWN Northern Kali style. United PLayaz

What track is that called?

Nov 1, 2004
Let me educate you guys a little bit on the Mexican gangs in Cali. Was he really "in the yard with the mexican mafia"? Y'all do realize the mexican mafia or "La eme", is the prison gang that founded the Sureno gang right? It was created in Tracy, CA juvenile hall by three LA youth. Later it moved to Folsom. At first the gang was started to protect themselves from other races and the prison gaurds. It became the most powerful prison gang in California. They did not like Mexicans from Northern Cali since most of them were farm workers and oftem mocked them and called them wetbacks. Ironic since I see a lot of modern Nortenos doing this to recent immigrants. This friction between them later caused the northern mexicans to form thier own gang, Nuestra Familia, to protect themselves from being bullied by La Eme.

Historically La eme did not get along with blacks and they allied with the Arians to fight Nuestra Familia. In return, Nuestra Familia alied with the BGF and created the most deadly and powerful union between two gangs.

13=Sur but it represnts the 13th letter in the alphabet, M or eme in spanish for the Mexican Mafia. They adopted blue in prison.

14 represents the 14th letter, N for Nuestra Familia and Norte. Red represents them becuase they wanted to distinguish themselves from la eme.

Nov 7, 2002
WWW.MYSPACE.COM
JuVe"559" said:
Yup yup he reppin allright that big bad mighty NORTE XIVing this mothafuka...
ok,...then you dont reamer him saying in the song "feeling my self" (the only nigga to live and with yeah,...the brotha cool with the mexican mafia)
if you think he was banging then you belive he was also involed with richard simmons in making the whole deal-o-meal kit

Sep 6, 2005
darkman said:
HAHAHAHAHAH FUCKIN CHOLOS!!!!! Still sportin them Nike cortez looking like theyre wearing footballs on theyre feet! HAHAHAHA
ahahahahaahahhaahaaahahahaaaah,looking like footballs.

pinche cholos, still riding lowrider bikes and smoking stress

May 12, 2002
www.glmc.gemm.com
edwardone said:
i know he wore lotta red to
so did Santa Claus.. LMAO just playin..

that muthafucka st nick straight defected to coca cola though. he wore green before right?

lol at this excitement surrounding the myth of Mac Dre bein a secret Norte Califa gang banger. Like Super Mac or somethin. Mac Dre was just the disguise..

Oct 19, 2005
eXpLiCiT_4o8 said:
Let me educate you guys a little bit on the Mexican gangs in Cali. Was he really "in the yard with the mexican mafia"? Y'all do realize the mexican mafia or "La eme", is the prison gang that founded the Sureno gang right? It was created in Tracy, CA juvenile hall by three LA youth. Later it moved to Folsom. At first the gang was started to protect themselves from other races and the prison gaurds. It became the most powerful prison gang in California. They did not like Mexicans from Northern Cali since most of them were farm workers and oftem mocked them and called them wetbacks. Ironic since I see a lot of modern Nortenos doing this to recent immigrants. This friction between them later caused the northern mexicans to form thier own gang, Nuestra Familia, to protect themselves from being bullied by La Eme.

Historically La eme did not get along with blacks and they allied with the Arians to fight Nuestra Familia. In return, Nuestra Familia alied with the BGF and created the most deadly and powerful union between two gangs.

13=Sur but it represnts the 13th letter in the alphabet, M or eme in spanish for the Mexican Mafia. They adopted blue in prison.

14 represents the 14th letter, N for Nuestra Familia and Norte. Red represents them becuase they wanted to distinguish themselves from la eme.

Got my "OFFICAL" gangsta education now!!!!...........

J/P

Aug 23, 2005
just to let yall know,mac wuz a kumi i said that already do yall knoledge and find out wut it iz.and plus i herd from sum cats in vallejo that dre wuznt koo wit scraps,why u only think he fucked with nortenos and them double shot niggaz got booted?mac dre aint no norteno but reps 4 tha homies point blank.