Mac Dre.. r u serious?

• Wanna Join? New users you can now register lightning fast using your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
Oct 5, 2004
j cee said:
Like him or not i hear more about mac dre now than i ever did when i was bumbing heart of a gangsta and shit he is doin his thing now independently and hes makin money ive been listenin to him for a while and i bump all his old shit and all his new shit, like alot of folks have said his lyrics grab my attention, he may not to some of you other guys but he is always clever and keeps me thinkin if you havent soaked on him then start off with some old shit and work your way up i gauruntee hes put something out for everybody to liike
Ive seen a lot of replys with people telling me to start listening to him... Ive listened to him, dont trip. I used to be a fan of him. YBB days were off the hook, and Ive heard all his shit.

Aug 14, 2003
MAN, HE'S GOT A UNIQUE ASS STYLE, PERSONALLY, THE SHIT HE'S DOIN NOW IS ALRIGHT, I'M FEELIN THE OLD MAC DRE, NOT THIS THIZZ SHIT HE'S DOIN RIGHT NOW, IT'S ALRIGHT
I GUESS, JUST KIND OF SUPRISED THAT PEOPLE ARE STARTIN TO GET HIP TO HIM NOW, AND HE'S BEEN IN THE GAME FOR 15 OR MORE YEARS. BUT I CAN'T LIE, THIS THIZZ OR DIE SHIT IS FUNNY, EVER WHERE YOU GO I HEAR YAD I MEAN? AND THAT PEOPLE THAT ARE SAYIN ARE NOT INTO MAC DRE, BUT HE BLEW UP, FINALLY. I MISS HIS OLD STYLE, LIKE RAPPER GONE BAD & STUPID DOO DOO DUMB

DUTCH-F.E

Super Moderator
Apr 25, 2002
WWW.myspace.com
how does it feel to be a hater and then some shit like this happen. now you get to live the rest of your life a fucking hater. someone ban this hatin ass faggot..you got the nerve to call someone a groupie with your name rocky and ya avatar rocky you clown.

mac dre was a pioneer of bay area rap. and the independent rap game as a whole. get some game about yourself and do some history about the bay. then maybe, just maybe you can have the right to comment on the bay. but you'll still be a hater.

dont comment to me about shit, i wont respond. just soak this up and breathe toxic air for 1 hour a day until your body eats itself rid of all the hate in your blood.

R.I.P. MAC DRE

Oct 5, 2004
DUTCH-F.E said:
how does it feel to be a hater and then some shit like this happen. now you get to live the rest of your life a fucking hater. someone ban this hatin ass faggot..you got the nerve to call someone a groupie with your name rocky and ya avatar rocky you clown.

mac dre was a pioneer of bay area rap. and the independent rap game as a whole. get some game about yourself and do some history about the bay. then maybe, just maybe you can have the right to comment on the bay. but you'll still be a hater.

dont comment to me about shit, i wont respond. just soak this up and breathe toxic air for 1 hour a day until your body eats itself rid of all the hate in your blood.

R.I.P. MAC DRE
and I give a fuck because.........??? I got history son, you dont even know who youre speaking to. Go shed some tears for another man. Cryin like a bitch to have me banned because I spoke an opinion... thats why the Bay aint come up yet... IGNORANCE... RIP Mac Dre

Sep 4, 2002
Rocky6 said:
and I give a fuck because.........??? I got history son, you dont even know who youre speaking to. Go shed some tears for another man.

The man just pissed at what happend, Im pissed at you too for sayin that shit, but i dont need to rant at you for something thats not gonna change ur opinon.

Oct 5, 2004
pissed because I didnt think Mac Dre was a dope rapper? Thats the problem with you Bay cats who think youre all so gangster and shit... if someone doesnt have the same opinion its cuz theyre hating??? get real. I aint gonna shit on Mac Dres grave, if you guys got something to say to me say it on a pm.. I said the man wasnt an ill rapper, and you guys get mad. Check your own lives if youre catching feelings over another man who never paid your bills.

DubbC415

Mickey Fallon
Sep 10, 2002
Tomato Alley
^^^come on, dont act like ur all innocent...u called on peoples opinions, and they explained themselves...u have ur opinion, but its not like this is just about opinions here. dont expect to come in here and recieve some heat for it. this is a fuckin stupid idea for a thread. how would u feel or respond if someone went on to sohh.com or some shit and said "jay z...are u serious?" come on, its a fucking double standard.

Oct 5, 2004
DubbC415 said:
^^^come on, dont act like ur all innocent...u called on peoples opinions, and they explained themselves...u have ur opinion, but its not like this is just about opinions here. dont expect to come in here and recieve some heat for it. this is a fuckin stupid idea for a thread. how would u feel or respond if someone went on to sohh.com or some shit and said "jay z...are u serious?" come on, its a fucking double standard.
LMAO @ act innocent, like I commited a crime to wonder why fools love Mac Dres music... hahahaha... you guys take yourselves way serious, but its cool. And I dont argue with other peoples opinions, because music is what YOU like to hear, so you aint gonna see me call someone a hater because they arent a fan of an artist that I think is dope. Opinions are opinions, thats why I asked for peoples in this thread.

Mar 16, 2004
Mac dre been tight since the early 90's. I always said mac dre was better then e-40. And Mac dre is still making tight ass jams. Thats why ever one likes him because his jams are relaxing and tight to here.

FatBlunts209

2 SWISHERS = 1 BLUNT
Feb 21, 2008
STOcKTON
MAC DRE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS STILL SELLING INDEPENDENTELY. HE SELLS, HE STARTS TRENDS, THIZZELLE WASHINGTON IS ON TOP BECAUSE HE IS THE BAY AREA'S #1 ENTERTAINER. HIS MUSIC, HIS DVD'S ARE ENTERTAINING. HE IS ONE OF THE BEST RAPPERS EVER IN THE BAY AREA, CHECK HIS HISTORY. AND IN THE BOOTH, HE IS A TRUE PROFESSIONAL. I'VE SEEN HIM SMOKE BACK TO BACK TO BACK TO BACK BACKWOODS FILLED WITH PURPLE AND KNOCK OUT A HOT VERSE IN ABOUT 8 MINUTES, AD LIBS AND ALL. MAC DRE IS EVERYTHING PEOPLE SAY HE IS AND MORE, MAC DRE FOR PRESIDENT!!!! CHECK FOR MAC DRE ON THE COVER OF THE NEXT XPLOSIVE MAGAZINE........
R.I.P MAC DRE.